HODL The Future Of Crypto
  • project2017
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

HODL The Future Of Crypto

by project2017 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:32 pm

A few days ago, I posted the photo on Reddit and got overwhelming response from the community asking where can they get one, so I made this campaign. There will be some free coins for early supporters with only the shipping fee (about 5 US dollars).

https://kck.st/2lO797Z Check it out. Thank you everyone.

• MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: HODL The Future Of Crypto

by MrOsborne » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:05 pm

crypto market will grow up
    in fact crypto is the future
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Emad785 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:42 pm

You might be right, cryptocurrency might be the future, but I do not see it. Let me explain, I have cryptocurrency which I store in ownrwallet.com and I can never trust it that much. Don't get me wrong it is a great wallet, but I have seen how other good wallets get hacked and that can happen to anyone. I bought bitcoin few years ago and now I am waiting for the price to rise a little bit more and I am getting rid of it. I might be a fool or old fashioned, but I love money that I can go and get from the ATM whenever I want.
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TomSands » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:04 pm

Emad785 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:42 pm You might be right, cryptocurrency might be the future, but I do not see it. Let me explain, I have cryptocurrency which I store in ownrwallet.com and I can never trust it that much. Don't get me wrong it is a great wallet, but I have seen how other good wallets get hacked and that can happen to anyone. I bought bitcoin few years ago and now I am waiting for the price to rise a little bit more and I am getting rid of it. I might be a fool or old fashioned, but I love money that I can go and get from the ATM whenever I want.
    Thanks for sharing that great wallet.
    Hariver
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Hariver » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:43 pm

Surely hodl is the future in the crypto domain. I mean, what does HODL mean? Holding the currency and not selling it. Surely it is the best thing you can do in case you want to gain great money out of it. In case you just buy and sell them, you don't win anything. Actually, you might lose money in case you just sell it all the time. And just as said above, crypto is the future, and people who got into Cryptocurrency Mining back in 2010-2016, are feeling the profits already, for the last 3 years. So trust me, in a couple of years, almost everyone will be looking to invest in the crypto market.
    KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by KylieShorta » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:29 pm

Hariver wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:43 pm Surely hodl is the future in the crypto domain. I mean, what does HODL mean? Holding the currency and not selling it. Surely it is the best thing you can do in case you want to gain great money out of it. In case you just buy and sell them, you don't win anything. Actually, you might lose money in case you just sell it all the time. And just as said above, crypto is the future, and people who got into Cryptocurrency Mining back in 2010-2016, are feeling the profits already, for the last 3 years. So trust me, in a couple of years, almost everyone will be looking to invest in the crypto market.
    You got a great point man! Check your dm please