Hi from Ayudos.com - The Crowdfunding Blog and Network!
  • Ayudos.com
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Hi from Ayudos.com - The Crowdfunding Blog and Network!

by Ayudos.com » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Rascal11 wrote:In Mike's defense, I don't believe that they are trying to 'rip anyone off,' I think it's just that they are fairly new and can only offer basic re-tweeting and facebook services. After paying for the premium package, I too found that there is zero communication and after 3-4 days, I realized that the phone number listed on the site is just an answering message service as there was no answer on any of the 4 different days I called. I just messaged them on facebook and got a reply right away. So my advice is not to use email to communicate, or the phone. Just use facebook and it seems to work. It seems that they/he is just overwhelmed with the amount of work and is having trouble keeping up. Also, there is no feedback or confirmation as to what Ayudos actually did for the campaign and there is no way to really be sure. Most of what they offer can be done for free anyways. If you don't have a lot of advertising/PR $ to spend, then I suggest just buying facebook ads and setting a low-cost daily limit. Make sure you select the 'news feed' option, as it is far more effective than the right-hand thumbnail. Last week I spent $31 for 8 full days of ads and got over 2136 'clicks' on my ad which has brought me backers I never would have connected with otherwise. Mike is not a bad guy, just maybe not ready to take on a fulltime PR company. :P

Hey Rascal11,

Facebook is a great way to promote your campaign and is definitely something we recommend for any crowdfunding project creators and we now provide it for our clients as well as Twitter ads and Adwords on Google/Youtube.

• Ayudos.com
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Ayudos.com » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:29 pm

CrowdEnergy wrote:I just wanted to chime in - So far Ayudos.com has been very helpful to our campaign, especially in their willingness to retweet our content on twitter.

Thanks
    Todd
    CrowdEnergy.org

Thanks for the feedback Todd .

Good luck on the new campaign!
    CrowdEnergy
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by CrowdEnergy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Still happy with Ayudos.com - they are very good about retweeting us as well