Hello, everyone. I'm Alex.
  • Towers.Evolution
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Hello, everyone. I'm Alex.

by Towers.Evolution » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:34 pm

ArtfulBits team is proud to announce about a new immense in-house game project “Towers.Evoltuion”. We mixed a classic tower-defense strategy with RPG elements, 3D and other surprising gameplay features. In addition, “Tower Defense” is a multiplayer game that brings lots of possibilities – from the game against your friend to the championships. We have invested a lot of time in the development of our unique game style, high quality graphics and special atmosphere that immerses you completely into the game. Elaboration of the world where the story takes place, music that corresponds with the time in the game world, and many other things…we cooperated with the professionals who exactly knew that they are creating a uniqueness that will be appraised by the gamers from all over the world.

We'll highly appreciate any help ;)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/art ... ution-game

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Hello, everyone. I'm Alex.

by sbriggman » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:31 am

Hey Alex- What's up? Welcome to the forum. I'm the moderator and I'm also a blogger/crowdfunding enthusiast. I love tower defense games. If you haven't checked it out already, I have a $20 giveaway going on (ends tomorrow at 5pm EST). This could help? See general chat for details.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.