Hello, aspiring game developer here.
  • JackT1977
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Hello, aspiring game developer here.

by JackT1977 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:37 am

We finally launched on kickstarter. Here is the link, I would love to get feedback from the community.

Meet Mini Racing Adventures, we wanted to create a world that was fun yet lighthearted while also being memorable. I still have flashbacks to when I was a kid playing Excitebike into the wee hours of night when I should have been sleeping or going to my best friend Steve's house after school and playing Contra with him and his brothers and getting scolded by his parents for using inappropriate language. That's the kind of memory I wanted to invoke in our games. Our goal was to create a concept that anyone of any age, be it an avid gamer to the casual fan could pick up and play right away with minimal instruction. Yet be challenging and deep enough that it keeps the audience coming back for more.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/19 ... ling-racer

• imrawndo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by imrawndo » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:34 am

Good luck friend!
  • twentyeightco
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by twentyeightco » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:46 pm

hi,

any updates?
  • JackT1977
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JackT1977 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:18 am

So it's been quite slow we are at 16% funding with 26 days to go. It's going to be an uphill climb but we are keeping our heads up! If you view our project and like to help plz support us by giving a shout out on your social media network or even dropping a dollar. A dollar goes a long way!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/19 ... ts/1139070