Hand-made sunglasses
  • Lazo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Hand-made sunglasses

by Lazo » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:08 am

Hey people,

Thought i'd let everyone know about this cool project that will be available to back in the coming days, I shall post the link up when it goes live don't worry about that ;)

Lazo Sunglasses are designed to the highest of standards and will be sustainable. So exited to be manufacturing them in Japan, where they will be hand-made by some of the best artisans walking this earth.

In addition to our focus on sustainable production, we are deeply moved by the rates of blindness and vision impairment in developing countries. Lazo sunglasses will contribute 5% of all proceeds to eye-wear organisations fighting to change these statistics.

As a special for our campaign the sunglasses will be discounted for our appreciation of the support of the backers.

Hoping you guys can join the journey with Lazo Sunglasses

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Hand-made sunglasses

by Cristina » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:34 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • angelinajoseph
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by angelinajoseph » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:59 pm

All the best for your campaign
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here

Start a new crowdfunding campaign

Know more about Kickstarter by reading Kickstarter blog: https://www.kickstarter.com/blog
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Sun May 10, 2020 6:50 pm

This project seems to be very interesting, however you didn't post the link, unfortunately, hand-made sunglasses seem to be very eco friendly... I hope one day all products would be eco-friendly, especially plastic ones. However, now we can think just of the design and high quality. While choosing sunglasses I have so many features which are essential for me that many assistants give up pretty soon after I start talking. Thus, I started to order almost all wardrobe online. I've recently discovered a great source offering sunglasses for men and women. It offers wide range of various models, shapes, colors. Absolutely in love with the quality and assortment. Especially after my Black Pearl(costing me just 30$) arrived, I became obsessed with this shop. Wanna order more and more, but still remember 3"r" rule. So, I'm calm, lol.
  • alexcool2020
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by alexcool2020 » Tue May 12, 2020 9:38 pm

MrOsborne wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:50 pm This project seems to be very interesting, however you didn't post the link, unfortunately, hand-made sunglasses seem to be very eco friendly... I hope one day all products would be eco-friendly, especially plastic ones. However, now we can think just of the design and high quality. While choosing sunglasses I have so many features which are essential for me that many assistants give up pretty soon after I start talking. Thus, I started to order almost all wardrobe online. I've recently discovered a great source offering sunglasses for men and women. It offers wide range of various models, shapes, colors. Absolutely in love with the quality and assortment. Especially after my Black Pearl(costing me just 30$) arrived, I became obsessed with this shop. Wanna order more and more, but still remember 3"r" rule. So, I'm calm, lol.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago when I bought ray ban for 200$??
  • LouiseRShields
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by LouiseRShields » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:23 am

I have been utilizing McAfee as my security programming in my pc and its total assurance was terminating and as I work for buy custom essays and I need their full security highlight and was scanning on the web for the way to actuate its full insurance. A debt of gratitude is in order for imparting this to me it truly helped me out a great deal.