Hand Drawn Art Mini prints
  • ninetailfawks
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Hand Drawn Art Mini prints

by ninetailfawks » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:58 pm

If you like hand drawn art pieces, and animals, then please come share Fox Fables art with me! These 5x5 Card Stock art pieces are small enough to carry with you, but large enough to set on a desk at work, or on the fridge. With a positive message on the back of each one, they are great stories for children, as well as adults. Their are 12 total, and now more rewards are available too! You can get a tote bag, of any of the 12 designs, or a custom card, with your own poetic story tailored to you on the back(if you donate 60 dollars or more). Larger prints are available as well. Please come take a look!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/21 ... fox-fables

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Hand Drawn Art Mini prints

by sbriggman » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:36 pm

I just backed your project. I actually though it would be a cute gift for a female friend. I think that you'd probably get farther with promotion if you just showcase your work and talk about how you make it, etc. It would be nice if there was more careful spacing (paragraphs) on the campaign page. Have you told anyone at your university about your Kickstarter campaign?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • ninetailfawks
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ninetailfawks » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:01 am

hey! I have tried telling everyone I know with no success! I will try reformatting my paragraphs. Or better seperating them. Thank you so much for your support and the advice!
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:47 am

I'm not trying to plug my services (although it would be great if you considered us), but how about you run your Kickstarter through our free tool?

The paragraph fix makes the page look better, but there are other elements that you could fix to make it more appealing to backers.

Best of luck and if you need any further advice, feel free to get in touch.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about