Gutter/Downspout Reposition
  • AlanMcLean
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Gutter/Downspout Reposition

by AlanMcLean » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:36 pm

I need to rearrange the drain pipe of the listening device. It is currently installed at a distance of 10 feet from the house and is supported by a rotted 2x4. I want him to go down to the house, so that he can see better.
    My problem is that the roof overhang is very short, probably about 6"-7" deep. I'm not sure that I have enough space for 2 elbow connectors. What should I do?
    I attach the picture below to show the problem and the goal set.

virginuso
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Gutter/Downspout Reposition

by virginuso » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:59 pm

If you can't get regular elbows to work, hire a gutter company to make you a new gutter. They will be able to cut/notch a piece of the DS pipeline so that it fits properly.
    annalivan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by annalivan » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:03 pm

I can recommend a company that might help you with that. I had a similar problem before and they were able to fix it. They made the DS conduit fit perfectly. Recently I worked with them again to install https://tdhomepro.com/. I am happy with how they work. They are quick and efficient and they solve tricky problems like this one with ease. Some of the workers actually helped me with some unrelated garden projects. For example, they helped me with the roof of my orchid growbed. They did all this in their free time of course but for a fee nonetheless. Hope this helps!
  • Lopiccolrich
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Lopiccolrich » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:43 pm

Khazar Fashion was established on the idea that women should freely express themselves by wearing unique pieces that inspire one another. As Miuccia Prada says "Fashion is a language." Living in a world with the constant hustle and bustle it's important to slow down and take care of yourself. Khazar fashion is dedicated to providing the latest fashion to our beloved customers.