Getting a new gate

by charli55 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:01 pm

Where can I buy a new gate?

AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Getting a new gate

by AbigailMcLeans » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:50 pm

It is surprising that the topic of fences is very interesting to many people. In America, people do not put up blind fences, because the rules do not provide for this. There are general recommendations that must be followed. I have been to Europe more than once. There, people often put high and blind fences around their homes. No one is shy about this, this is the norm for Europeans.Personally, it is completely incomprehensible to me: why watch the life of neighbors? We don't communicate well with our neighbors, and when we decided to put a new fence between our houses, they refused to pay. They were satisfied with the old fence, which could break at any time, since it is more than 30 years old. We turned to everlastgates.com and they did not regret at all that they installed this fence.
  • pslmaressonourse
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Getting a new gate

by pslmaressonourse » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:47 pm

We are certainly living in trying times. The institutions we had come to rely on are now more flawed and only work for some of us. Every day we hear of threats to our democracy and to our economic and social well-being, from both within and without. These issues impact our lives and that is why I want to share my thoughts on them with you here in “The Moral Alternative”. Let’s open the discussion and improve our understanding of the problems we face and the injustices we endure with the goal of helping each other become better-informed citizens and voters. I look forward to your comments.