Gaming Terrain Pieces Made of Wood
  • carlsworks
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Gaming Terrain Pieces Made of Wood

by carlsworks » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:31 pm

My name is Carl Schroeder, and I have a Kickstarter campaign to make terrain tiles for games out of wood.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/491642407/three-dimensional-hex-or-square-terrain-tiles-made

I think it's a solid idea with some real potential. I am looking for backers (naturally), but I am also looking for people and for ways to help spread the word.

I have spent a few days looking around the forum, and I'm really amazed at the creativity people have. :D

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Gaming Terrain Pieces Made of Wood

by sbriggman » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Hey Carl- Welcome! Yes, we're trying to build an open and helpful community where people are willing to try out cross promotion, give feedback, share connections, post resources that have been helpful to them, etc.

From watching your video, it seems like you've put a lot of thought into the project and the design of the gaming pieces. I'm not as familiar with this form of gaming, so I don't exactly understand what you use them for/what I would use them for. I'm sure there are other members of the forum however who know more than I about gaming and can give you better feedback.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.