Gaming Accessories
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Gaming Accessories

by DianaGibson90oXM » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:07 pm

I was in a store with various game accessories and bought a T-shirt with Fortnite.

• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Gaming Accessories

by charli55 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:11 pm

Hey, cool. But I ordered a T-shirt from the website
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:18 pm

Hey, guys. I've been playing Fortnite for a very long time and have always loved things related to this game. I always ordered T-shirts and hoodies from this store https://the-fortnite-shop.com/collectio ... te-t-shirt . Prices are low and very high-quality clothing. My brother recently gave me a T-shirt with the image of my favorite hero Raven. I jumped with happiness because it is quite rare. I've been playing Fortnite for 3.4 years and I'm playing with a goal. I want to go to cyber arena. I don't understand people who play just like that, they spend their time and life playing without a dream...
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:43 pm

Can you recommend a good gaming chair?
  • Hurenwer
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Hurenwer » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:46 pm

I'm looking for game chairs now. I want to buy a new one. Recently, my computer crashed, and I decided to take an inexpensive gaming laptop until I save up for a new computer. So I looked at good reviews on sites where it would be best to buy the best gaming laptops.co.uk I would also like to purchase accessories for a laptop - a gaming mouse, a mat, and a gaming chair. I bought my chair a long time ago, and it's pretty uncomfortable. I can call it just an office chair. However, when I want to play, I need to be 100% comfortable. So setting to couldn't me and ignore it.
    dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by dangarang » Mon May 10, 2021 10:45 am

A good keyboard?
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Lovala » Mon May 10, 2021 10:48 am

Don't get me wrong, but I don't see a point in buying a Fortnite T-shirt. From my perspective, this is a waste of money. I would instead invest in a good gaming chair. For example, I found one on how2pc.com, but I have to save a bit more money to buy the chair that I want due to my limited budget. It's called the Homall S-Racer Speed Series, and it's a leather chair with an adjustable mechanism. So, guys, this is just my opinion, but I think a gaming chair is one of the best gaming accessories.
    Last edited by Lovala on Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Fri May 14, 2021 12:48 pm

Lovala wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:48 am Don't get me wrong, but I don't see a point in buying a Fortnite T-shirt. From my perspective, this is a waste of money. I would instead invest in a good gaming chair. For example, I found one on how2pc.com, but I have to save a bit more money to buy the chair that I want due to my limited budget. It's called the Homall S-Racer Speed Series, and it's a leather chair with an adjustable mechanism. So, guys, this is just my opinion, but I think a gaming chair is one of the best gaming accessories.
    That's true.
    Last edited by Rougdab on Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • pursin
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by pursin » Wed May 26, 2021 6:11 am

When I started working on the computer, it was incredibly uncomfortable. My hands and back hurt for a long time. As a result, I decided to look for a chair better suited to the office, and listening to my friends' advice, I decided to look for the best gaming chairs   . Since then, I've bought the best chair. It’s called Nokaxus Gaming Chair, and it meets all my needs as an office employee and blogger. When looking for a gamer's chair, we need to pay attention to a few important points. To begin with, you want to make sure that the height can be adjusted, and that the backrest can be fully adjusted to tilt in different directions.

So whether you game, or just want to hit up some websites while you work, consider getting yourself a good gaming chair.