Free resumé parser
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Free resumé parser

by Xanxan » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:50 pm

Has anyone ever used such a service? Can you recommend me one?

Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Free resumé parser

by Rebelif » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:19 pm

If you found one, please post it here!
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:21 pm

I own a small taxi company. You can buy a few cheap cars, bring them to work condition and get started. The hardest job will be to find qualified drivers, that will be kind, good drivers and polite to customers. For me, the hardest thing in this business was to work with documents, to search for the information you need, to classify documents, etc. Now I use software based on artificial intelligence that is doing the work with papers for me. You can have a look and see what I am talking about. I assure you that you won't be disappointed.
    Tatyst
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tatyst » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:50 pm

Rougdab wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:21 pm I own a small taxi company. You can buy a few cheap cars, bring them to work condition and get started. The hardest job will be to find qualified drivers, that will be kind, good drivers and polite to customers. For me, the hardest thing in this business was to work with documents, to search for the information you need, to classify documents, etc. Now I use software based on artificial intelligence that is doing the work with papers for me. You can have a look and see what I am talking about. I assure you that you won't be disappointed.
    I agree with all that you said! I also will use this platform! Thanks!
  • Bedivir
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Bedivir » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:19 pm

I haven't used one yet
  • bismarc123
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bismarc123 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:24 pm

Services like this save you a lot of time, that's why I love them. Also, they helped me get my dream job :D
  • bismarc123
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bismarc123 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:24 am

Services like this save you a lot of time, that's why I love them. Also, they helped me get my dream job :D The first impression matters so the resume has to be unique and to stand out. It improves the chances of success considerably. I've started using this kind of service from linkedin resume writing service and I had a resume in no time and was ready to get my dream job. Honestly, for me it did wonders. I would definitely recommend using a service like this. Otherwise you may be never getting interviews at jobs you'd like to have hahaha :D
  • teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teslastar » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:29 am

bismarc123 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:24 am Services like this save you a lot of time, that's why I love them. Also, they helped me get my dream job :D The first impression matters so the resume has to be unique and to stand out. It improves the chances of success considerably. I've started using this kind of service from linkedin resume writing service and I had a resume in no time and was ready to get my dream job. Honestly, for me it did wonders. I would definitely recommend using a service like this. Otherwise you may be never getting interviews at jobs you'd like to have hahaha :D
    Is this service as good as you described it?