First Time Here - Just launched my campaign - theOUTlet
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: First Time Here - Just launched my campaign - theOUTlet

by hyperstarter » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Ah I can see where there might be confusion.

I think I meant, for example you cover the US but in the future you might explore the European markets. So, personally I'd start finding out who from abroad might be interested in an Outlet from you, so that'll be recording their email addresses, getting their comments and so on...

theOUTlet wrote:
    hyperstarter wrote:Hi, Excellent project, I think you should share the full url as the bit.ly link didn't work for me:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/er ... nav_search

This is a really well thought out page, you've illustrated it with imagery and made the text easy to read.

Onto the parts I'd improve. The "who is talking about theOutlet" could be improved. The graphics look too sloppy and not put together well. I'd make them B&W and tidy them up.

I'd also include more information about yourself and your background. Have you guys worked on similar projects before. Won any awards?

Another thing that sticks in my mind is that this is just for the US market. Where's the support for Asia, UK and Europe? This is probably the biggest thing that stands out and seriously limits the number of backers you have. Even if you don't support these outlets now, you might in the future...so now's a good time to find out who would be interested.

If you need my help, let me know as we've already been in contact :)

Hello Hyperstarter,
    Thank you for the detailed response! We'll take your feedback into consideration (especially the quick issue about the bit.ly link. Not sure why that didn't work for you as it does for me...

Regarding the comments about other countries, we're covering the U.S. and Canada with the campaign, not just the U.S. When you say it would be a good idea to find out who's interested, what do you mean? Getting people to back the project from other countries when we don't have a product that would be supported in those countries feels odd... How would that work?

Regards,
    Eric

Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    smokoinc
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: First Time Here - Just launched my campaign - theOUTlet

by smokoinc » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:37 pm

great campaign keep it up!