First Kickstarter Project - NRG Stem
  • NRGStems
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

First Kickstarter Project - NRG Stem

by NRGStems » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:52 am

The idea and invention for NRG Stems originated from the fact that when I was cycling or training I would often run out of power on my devices (Garmin/phone etc) which would result in me not being able to record or track my Watts.

As a result, when in between jobs I found time to invent and Patent a Stem that could allow riders to power or recharge their devices whilst in the move to avoid that exact issue.

Please support the campaign on Kickstarter https://kck.st/2TlWdks

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: First Kickstarter Project - NRG Stem

by hyperstarter » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:11 pm

The campaign looks great. The positives are that it looks professional, the video is great and you have a lot of nice photos showing it in action.

The problems with the campaign page are that it's not 100% what it does. If it charges devices, perhaps show some devices being charged instead of an icon showing power is less.

Does it fit on all models of bikes, how does it connect with your phone (all models?) and what are the features in a clear and understandable way.

Normally with only 2 backers, I'd suggest restarting...but as you've got nearly 2 months to go - I'd suggest reconfiguring the campaign page, make the message more simple, start pitching your own contacts, look at who your competitors connected with and find your niche audience and get them involved.

If we can help - feel free to get in touch.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about