First campaign!
  • Homeward Beacon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

First campaign!

by Homeward Beacon » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:41 pm

Hello all! I just launched my first campaign! Pushed on social media, got stories in the local news, but funding still going slow. Here's a link to the campaign if anyone would like to check it out and give tips.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/22 ... ing-lost-p

RFIDsecur
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: First campaign!

by RFIDsecur » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:34 pm

Hi ,

I would say if you had support locally either family, friends, colleagues, you would have more than 6 backers, so your support base is not there, which means you are relying on KS supporters solely.
    The other point I would make is that here in the UK (at anyrate) pets are chipped with an RFID tag under the skin, I can’t see how your Bluetooth tag would compete with that? So is your product a device without a market, and is that why the product is not so popular?
    If your research suggests otherwise, then I would feature the product rather than the PET as the main image, because with the picture of a dog, it is not really clear what your product is...

If things don’t pick up shortly I would even suggest consider pulling the campaign, regroup, and relaunch later.

Good luck with it.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:15 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Outclass
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Outclass » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Hello, I am two weeks from posting my first Kickstarter campaign. Very excited but need so help. I am looking for good example on how to get people interested and email blogger / IG followings to share the campaign. Any ideas or feedback on the Kickstarter preview would be appreciated.

My Kickstarter preview: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... n=84b22453
    RFIDsecur
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by RFIDsecur » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:16 am

Like your post, your campaign has a number of typos. There's two obvious ones in your heading"Our bars provide natural ingredients that fuel your body to preform at its highest level. Are bars are made with grass fed whey protein"

Try looking at similar campaigns see where your audiences are, post video of live tastings you do with people at shows or local gyms, sport venues. Get them involved and posting for you based on their interaction with you, build an email list of these gym users, flyer their cars in the parking lot if the gym won't let you in. Post images and update your blog on your new flavours, your journey to manufacture.
  • Outclass
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Outclass » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:52 pm

My first campaign just launched yesterday! Very excited! Do you like protein bars?? I have the protein bar for you only 6 ingredients and has 18g of grass fed whey protein! Any question please let me know.

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... m=OUTCLASS
  • angelinajoseph
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by angelinajoseph » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:12 am

Congrats for your new campaign. I really liked it
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here

Start a new crowdfunding campaign

Know more about Kickstarter by reading Kickstarter blog: https://www.kickstarter.com/blog