Family printer
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Family printer

by BigSamoz » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:43 pm

There are a lot of printers in the market. I want a cheap but also good one to have for family usage. Mostly my kids need it.

Hariver
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Family printer

by Hariver » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:17 pm

Epson or HP have good models for a decent price.
    KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by KylieShorta » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:21 pm

There are a lot of interesting printers on the world market, the competition is very big and every company is using gential marketing strategies to attract more and more people to their side. Anyways there are a lot of cool websites and analytics that helps us to figure everything out and to see which one is the best without any marketing strategies and brain washing. One of those websites I can leave here https://www.palmgear.com/best-printers-for-cardstock/, you can check and chose the one that will fit your needs.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:18 pm

I absolutely agree
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:22 pm

You are absolutely right that there are a lot of printers on the market, and I would like to say that this is an advantage, but also it can be a disadvantage. I mean that when the offer is too big, it becomes harder to make the right choice. When I decided to buy a printer for Avery label, it was so difficult to choose what printer to buy, but thankfully I found this site mouse-box.com, and after reading it, I knew for sure what I want and need. I bought an awesome printer which I use without any problems every day. I really made a good choice.
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:56 pm

ronton wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:22 pm You are absolutely right that there are a lot of printers on the market, and I would like to say that this is an advantage, but also it can be a disadvantage. I mean that when the offer is too big, it becomes harder to make the right choice. When I decided to buy a printer for Avery label, it was so difficult to choose what printer to buy, but thankfully I found this site mouse-box.com, and after reading it, I knew for sure what I want and need. I bought an awesome printer which I use without any problems every day. I really made a good choice.
    I absolutely agree that when the offer is too big, it becomes harder to make the right choice