Ex "AAA" devs kickstarter
  • Maestro_iGames
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Ex "AAA" devs kickstarter

by Maestro_iGames » Fri May 09, 2014 4:34 pm

Hey everyone, I was just browsing for some Kickstarter forums, and it looks like I stumbled on the best and biggest one. I run a game studio called Maestro Interactive Games here in Austin, Tx. It is run be a small group of talented ex AAA developers from places like Nintendo/Retro Studios, Edge of Reality, Zynga and FaceBook. We launched our first title on Wii U back in February and now we are kickstarting our next game Luna's Tale: Curse of the Forgotten Doll. Now while the game is launching on all the platforms, Wii U, Xbox One, PS4, PC/Mac and OUYA. We chose to support OUYA so we can take part in the Free the Games Fund. Id love for you guys to take a look at it, give us any feedback, and potentially support us but most of all, pass it along to friends!

Thanks for your time. We also will be doing a Reddit Ask Me Anything later this week so if youre a backer you will get the link to that before it goes out via twitter @Maestro_iGames

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ma ... otten-doll

Luna’s Tale is a 2.5d platformer that draws from classic platformers of the past such as Donkey Kong and Yoshi’s Island for gameplay inspiration. The primary mechanics are running and jumping. Player’s use these mechanics to navigate a world full of traps, pitfalls and enemies. To be successful players need to master the timing of their jumps and other movement controls. Additionally players must learn how to handle each of the different enemies they encounter in the game as well as use their abilities to defeat multiple unique bosses that test their skills.
    Last edited by Maestro_iGames on Fri May 09, 2014 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Ex

by sbriggman » Fri May 09, 2014 5:16 pm

"it looks like I stumbled on the best and biggest one." - Thanks for the compliment!!

Be sure to share the AMA link with us. That would be cool to watch/participate.

The link to your campaign doesn't seem to work.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • Maestro_iGames
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Ex "AAA" devs kickstarter

by Maestro_iGames » Fri May 09, 2014 5:33 pm

That's odd I'll fix it now. Thanks for letting me know. And I will for sure let you know when it goes up.
  • Maestro_iGames
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Maestro_iGames » Fri May 09, 2014 5:34 pm

• Andrew Pawley
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Andrew Pawley » Mon May 12, 2014 12:16 pm

That's a great campaign page. I'll pinch the idea of embedding tweets!