Do you have an ecommerce project? I want to help!
  • jeanandtonic
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Do you have an ecommerce project? I want to help!

by jeanandtonic » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:11 pm

Hi!

We launched an e-commerce site last November. It's a premium denim brand that allows customers to personalize their jeans in 5 simple steps. Even though it's an e-commerce site it has a customization factor to it. We call it e-tailoring! Check it out www.jeanandtonic.com. We're planning a Kickstarter campaign that we will hopefully launch in August.

Our biggest challenge has been inventory management and restocking, since we must meet production minimums. Also, it has been really challenging to increase traffic on the site. Part of the funds from Kickstarter we will use to ramp up our digital marketing efforts and scale production.

• newatlast
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by newatlast » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:11 pm

I am actually running an eCommerce website atm at www,newatlast.com however they are subtile for the Kickstarter I am running right now

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ne ... ethnic-min
  • dafassss
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by dafassss » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello,
    My name is
    David and i am the founder of http://www.arcticexplorer.it an e-commerce based on clothing completely made in italy.
    Currently i have in active a sales campaign to raise funds: https://www.teezily.com/fly-your-dreams unfortunately Italy is not supported by kickstarter and funding are impossible to obtain, if you want to help me in some way i will be grateful!

Greetings

-David
  • aknicholas
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by aknicholas » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:08 pm

My project Bella Nuda (notice NSFW: bellanuda.com) has a mix of physical and digital products (art nude photography.) I've sold books as well as monthly patronage. I use Wordpress, Woocommerce, and PayPal -- all of which can be set up with only a moderate level of technical skill. I've used voucher codes (i.e. coupons) to facilitate the downloading of digital rewards for Kickstarter backers; this introduces them to the store.
  • Kyandii
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Kyandii » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:09 pm

I sell T-shirts online, the biggest problem, getting google to see your pages and rank them well. Advertising is too costly for such a low cost item and other non search related sites seem to rank higher than your actual content.
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:46 pm

@aknicholas - Thanks for sharing how you set it up!
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • GWL44
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by GWL44 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:45 am

Going to write you, but wanted to introduce us on the forum. We are Green Way Labs and will be launching an ecommerce store that sells green cleaning products for the home and job called VERDAY.

Hopefully Kickstarter gets us a jump start!
  • Mkiah36
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Mkiah36 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:09 am

I am trying to create a cheaper alternative to eBay, Craigslist, and related sites with my own website called DollarPosting.com. I've noticed after being a user of these sites and reader reviews about them that the most common compliant about them are the commission fees or reserve charges they apply to online sales and listings. I aim to resolve this my creating a site that does not charge commission fees, or have hidden prices. I want to help people do business online and make a living through ecommerce by establishing one low monthly membership fee in exchange for unlimited listing and 100 percent ownership of their profits. People already lose most of their sales through taxes, shipping cost, and paypal fees so why add to that by cutting in on their earnings. If your interested in my campaign you can check this link to support it. http://www.gofundme.com/dollarposting