Do you guys have Instagram or Facebook?
  • AlanMcLean
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Do you guys have Instagram or Facebook?

by AlanMcLean » Mon May 17, 2021 9:54 am

If you have Facebook, you can subscribe to me, I will be giving out gifts on Saturday ))
    Taylor rental garland

LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Do you guys have Instagram or Facebook?

by LeslieBShaw » Mon May 17, 2021 9:00 pm

very good idea
    you can follow me too
    @allanmorfendo
    AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AbigailMcLeans » Mon May 17, 2021 9:01 pm

mutual subscriptions ??
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Mon May 17, 2021 9:18 pm

Done, and you have a well-managed Facebook page. It's so great to follow the guys' work and be aware of all the events and new projects. But I have a problem with your Instagram account, and for some reason, I can't figure out whose fault it is. When I try following the link, I get a message saying that an error occurred and I have to return to Instagram. I once had a problem with one account, I couldn't find it in a search engine, even though I knew that this user really existed. I was advised to find out how to find out if someone blocked you on instagram because, in this case, the user who blocked you is considered deleted for you. But in your case, this was not confirmed. So it may be that you deleted the account?
    AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AmaDeY1993 » Tue May 25, 2021 4:30 pm

I used to have Facebook and Instagram, but now only Instagram remains because it is a much more relevant social network for me. Here I can find everything I need that will be interesting to me and please my loved ones. I am interested in the life of media personalities, and it pleases me to show parts of my life as if it were an interesting puzzle and each of my viewers collects me piece by piece of my stories and photographs. The most important moment for me was the development of the page, and I am so glad that at that time, famoid.com was with me
    AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AmaDeY1993 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:32 am

I have both, but I spend less time on Facebook. Well, first of all, because I run a business on Instagram, and the numbers show that there are twice as many active users on Instagram than on Facebook. Instagram also offers more ways of engaging with your audience, like stories, posts, reels, etc. I've been very successful ever since I joined Instagram, and I'm actually grateful to all the people who started following my account just because they were interested, but also to megafamous.com who also takes care of the engagement on my page.