Do you follow the news of crypto market?
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Do you follow the news of crypto market?

by charli55 » Sat May 09, 2020 9:01 am

Hi
    Do you know the latest news about cryptocurrencies?
    Do you know that BTC has grown?

kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Do you follow the news of crypto market?

by kalvinbrown » Sat May 09, 2020 11:47 am

BTC is not growing and not falling significantly. It is stable now and the situation is such for several months already.
  • jogncartman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by jogncartman » Sat May 09, 2020 11:52 am

I follow all the news about bitcoin and kalvinvbrown is not right. Last month at 13 2020 bitcoin suddenly fell to 3k The Bitcoin price crashed down into the $3,000s because of the highly leveraged nature of the cryptocurrency market and the unwillingness of buyers to step in amid extreme volatility and uncertainty. So I managed to buy some at a low price and have now a very good profit. I follow all such news because I am a cryptocurrency trader and I earn money on OQEX. I chose it because OQEX Global is a cryptocurrency exchange run by OQEX Limited, one of the most trusted and long-living cryptocurrency exchanges in China Mainland.
    kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by kalvinbrown » Sat May 09, 2020 6:28 pm

jogncartman wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:52 am I follow all the news about bitcoin and kalvinvbrown is not right. Last month at 13 2020 bitcoin suddenly fell to 3k The Bitcoin price crashed down into the $3,000s because of the highly leveraged nature of the cryptocurrency market and the unwillingness of buyers to step in amid extreme volatility and uncertainty. So I managed to buy some at a low price and have now a very good profit. I follow all such news because I am a cryptocurrency trader and I earn money on OQEX. I chose it because OQEX Global is a cryptocurrency exchange run by OQEX Limited, one of the most trusted and long-living cryptocurrency exchanges in China Mainland.
    That is your point of view, and I have mine.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:56 pm

Yes, i follow. I think that now crypto is very high.
  • MrMorrison1983
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MrMorrison1983 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:37 am

I try to keep up to date. Here is something interesting I read on https://haruinvest.com/blog/crypto-savings-account/ - Coinbase is experiencing another outage of its website and mobile apps, a reoccurrence of a problem that seems to plague the leading cryptocurrency exchange whenever bitcoin’s price and volume spike.

This comes on the heels of issues yesterday that affected Coinbase and a large swath of the internet when cloud provider AWS experienced outages. As other sites are also still reporting issues, it’s possible Coinbase’s problems are still being caused by the AWS troubles.

Coinbase has suffered a number of outages during busy trading periods this year including most recently on Nov. 16. The most recent outage comes as bitcoin (BTC) is down 11.54% to $17,120 at press time.
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:06 pm

Of course, I follow the market's evolution as I earn crypto which I sell later so knowing the prices and the evolution of the cryptocurrency is absolutely crucial for my business. By the way, I really make good money by mining crypto and selling it. One of my knowns invests all his money in the miners and has a consistent passive income. I decided to ask him how to start mining crypto, and he recommended checking this site evominers.com. After checking it, I ordered a miner and since then I started getting passive income.
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:10 am

BigSamoz wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:06 pm Of course, I follow the market's evolution as I earn crypto which I sell later so knowing the prices and the evolution of the cryptocurrency is absolutely crucial for my business. By the way, I really make good money by mining crypto and selling it. One of my knowns invests all his money in the miners and has a consistent passive income. I decided to ask him how to start mining crypto, and he recommended checking this site evominers.com. After checking it, I ordered a miner and since then I started getting passive income.
    I also think about getting a miner, is it worth it?