DEFIAL - The Unforgiving Fast-Action Combat Shooter
  • eyebladestudios
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

DEFIAL - The Unforgiving Fast-Action Combat Shooter

by eyebladestudios » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:34 am

Hey! My name is Brian Anthony Colon, sole developer of DEFIAL! This game is inspired by the old school shooters, with a brutally unique flavor of its own!

You can watch full gameplay of Episode 1 Mission 2 and download the demo through the link below!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eyebladestudios/defial-the-unforgiving-fast-action-combat-shooter?ref=user_menu

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: DEFIAL - The Unforgiving Fast-Action Combat Shooter

by hyperstarter » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm

What I would do in this situation is just take this demo to gamer groups and get them to play it and test it out. If they like it, get their email and get their "support" to your campaign.

Note the word "not help" as support is quite broad from $1 if they don't want your game but like they what you're doing to giving you a mention to their (social) network.

The game looks very fast paced :)
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • eyebladestudios
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by eyebladestudios » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:43 am

hyperstarter wrote:What I would do in this situation is just take this demo to gamer groups and get them to play it and test it out. If they like it, get their email and get their "support" to your campaign.

Note the word "not help" as support is quite broad from $1 if they don't want your game but like they what you're doing to giving you a mention to their (social) network.

The game looks very fast paced :)

Definitely trying that! Having a hard time finding the right places though, but I'll get there!

It is very fast, I believe I slowed it down slightly as it was TOO niche being lightning fast if that makes any sense lol.
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Donnabell87 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:38 am

After watching the gameplay, I decided to try playing this game and was pleasantly surprised. I haven't left my computer for two weeks and my wife started swearing at me. The only thing that I expect in the upcoming updates of this game is raids like in World of Warcraft and PvP modes for two people. Thanks to the analog of wow dungeon leveling, players will gather in teams that will improve not only the gameplay but also the teamplay of players, and this will significantly raise the rating of the game to a higher level.