CROWDFUNDING SERVICE THAT LEGIT AND SCAM TO WATCH
  • Jwen
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

CROWDFUNDING SERVICE THAT LEGIT AND SCAM TO WATCH

by Jwen » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:41 am

Please share your Experience with any Crowdfunding service that you ever use in your journey through this Crowdfunding experience.

Let's help each other so we as creator can be more aware of the scam and benefit from all the crowdfunding service that available out there.

Here is the list that I know so far : Funded.Today, BackerClub, Backershub, Backercamp, and more!

giftsandcoupons
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: CROWDFUNDING SERVICE THAT LEGIT AND SCAM TO WATCH

by giftsandcoupons » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:31 am

I'll add KickRank, The Gadget Flow and our site Gifts & Coupons to your Crowdfunding service list.

...I'm interested to see where this is heading. BTW - All the ones you've mentioned so far aren't associcated with "scam's" no established site is going to scam you, even if you're dissatisfied with the final result, my bet is most would refund / fully refund you are there's no benefit in having an unhappy customer. :D
    http://www.giftsandcoupons.com/submit - Get more exposure of your Kickstarter / Indiegogo Project

http://www.giftsandcoupons.com - We Showcase the Ultimate Gifts
  • Jwen
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Jwen » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:50 pm

Ow yeah, I forgot about the gadget flow... I work with them before on my first campaign and trust me they do their job :)

Recently I just use Ayudos.com and I really disappointed with their work (or I can say they didn't even do their job after a week purchasing their service).... I think I will put them on my black list.

I will check on your site Giftandcoupons team :)
  • Jwen
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Jwen » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:52 pm

I really curious with this Kickrank team do you think they are legit? Is there any proof of they work that successfully help one of the creator here on the forum?
    giftsandcoupons
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by giftsandcoupons » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Yes KickRank are legit. They seem very approchable and spoke to the owner a couple of times already.

The Gadget Flow are good guys too.

Sure you are welcome to check us out, we try to be as approachable as possible. I think I'm one of the leading members on this forum actually, giving my advice on how campaigns could be improved ;)
    http://www.giftsandcoupons.com/submit - Get more exposure of your Kickstarter / Indiegogo Project

http://www.giftsandcoupons.com - We Showcase the Ultimate Gifts
  • codenamerave
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by codenamerave » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Hey giftandcoupons....I've been trying to get up with Kickrank for a few days now and haven't received a reply. Do you know what gives? My team has a unique webcomic via Patreon that we need to procure funds for. Are they still up and running?
  • codenamerave
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by codenamerave » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:00 pm

Oh...and also...what about Hello Backers? Tried them and I haven't heard from them either...

http://www.hellobackers.com/

Site has a legit look, but has anyone used their services?
  • kickrankagency
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by kickrankagency » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:02 am

We are still up and running. There have been a couple of issues with emails recently but this is now back to normal and as a general rule of thumb we aim to get back to all enquiries within 24 hours. Sometimes this is not always possible and we apologize if it has taken a little longer.

In regards to our services, we most certainly don't scam anyone and offer a full refund if your services aren't completed in time.

We would be happy to help answer any questions about crowdfunding etc also :)
    Kickrank Crowdfunding Marketing Agency - http://kickrank.com
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:04 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Ayudos.com
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Ayudos.com » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Jwen wrote:Ow yeah, I forgot about the gadget flow... I work with them before on my first campaign and trust me they do their job :)

Recently I just use Ayudos.com and I really disappointed with their work (or I can say they didn't even do their job after a week purchasing their service).... I think I will put them on my black list.

I will check on your site Giftandcoupons team :)

Hi Jwen,,

I just saw your posts and comments.

Why are you saying we didn't do our job?

We sent you emails and our project managers even spoke to you over the phone. We had articles written and published, Facebook ads posted, social media shares and were going to back your project as well. All of our referrals were targeted specifically for your campaign before you told us to pause our work.

I don't understand how you can put us on some "blacklist" if we had good communication and were still working with you. Your project manager did admit some emails from him were not sent or going through as well as some of your emails sent to spam folders.

I don't understand why you're saying this on the forum?
    Attachments
    indiegogo referrals for Kavii 2 on Indiegogo
    indiegogo referrals for Kavii 2 on Indiegogo
    indiegogo.png (50.5 KiB) Viewed 4366 times
    Last edited by Ayudos.com on Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.