CROWDFUNDING SERVICE THAT LEGIT AND SCAM TO WATCH
  • Jwen
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: CROWDFUNDING SERVICE THAT LEGIT AND SCAM TO WATCH

by Jwen » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:36 am

Wow really... at first I don't want to post this long review about you guys. That is why I keep it short and I said you guys are on my black list and that's it. Now like usual u guys always show up and replying to all your customer and tell everyone that we are the one that didn't check??

Ok, this will be my honest review about Ayudos.com. My campaign start on 9/15/2015 on Indiegogo and on Saturday 9/19/2015 I contacted Ayudos and start with purchasing their plus plan for $195.

5 days have pass and I didn’t hear anything back from them, I called their office looking for David who the one working on my campaign and then this guy name Mike pick up the phone and tell me he can help me with my problem, I told him that I haven’t got any update on their work at all after 5 days purchasing their service and he told me he will send me the link for our google analytics…. that is it our phone call ended in 2 minutes ( I think this David and mike is one person) Ow ok I think let me give them more time because I think they are busy with other project.

A week pass by and there is no news or even email from them giving me update about their job…. I mean c’mon at least give your customer an update or follow up about your job. (trust me I check my spam folder every time like this happen)

Let me list literally what is included in their Plus plan and what have they done for the whole week for me:
    1. Press release writing and distribution (Targeted) Yeah right, they not even write a single thing about your campaign how can they distribute it….
    2. Put you campaign on feature blog and website page… Nope I wait the whole week after paying them and my campaign nowhere to be seen on their site.
    3. Crowdfunding consultation for 30 minutes hahaha…. Nobody will give you a call!
    4. Email/Newsletter featured….. Nope nothing
    5. This is the best RAPID TURNAROUND TIMES (Usually next business day)  I mean seriously if you don’t thrust me go check their website on your own. On my case it takes 10 days and there is still no news even after I give them a phone call.
    6. We back your project? You gotta be kidding me, I don’t need them to back my project as long they do their job I’m happy enough….
    7. The worst of all they will not do any follow up or give you any update about anything, basically they took your money and just sit there waiting for you to contact them.
    8. Ow about black list, you just block our campaign on you Facebook promotion page once we ask for a refund for a job you didn't do.

To be fair they do post on their facebook page and twitter… But c’mon now anybody can do that themselves and it will cost you nothing.
    I asked them nicely for a refund and list all the job that I supposed to get for $195 and what I actually get... It has been 5 days and I haven’t got my refund yet…. Finally I had enough and called PAYPAL myself and explaining about everything.

I do research on their company on Google before using their service and yes there is a lot of bad review, but this Mike/David guy keep replying to them and explaining the situation. So I guess I would give them the chance and start using their service…. And well what I got so far is super disappointing…

If you do your job and nobody back my project but at least you show me you do your job and give me all the proof that these people have done their best, I would understand and it would be unfair for me to blame them for that. But if you took other people’s money and promise them all the thing that included in the package and only do 1 thing…. I think it can be categorize as a SCAM!

This will be the last warning for everybody that using this forum that looking for a crowd funding service to help with your campaign, I just want you guys to be smart on picking any PR marketing for your campaign. If you see more than 3 different complaints about the company (when you search on google) I think you should turn your head and try something else.

How was that for a REVIEW Ayudos??

• Jwen
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Jwen » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:39 am

codenamerave wrote:Oh...and also...what about Hello Backers? Tried them and I haven't heard from them either...

http://www.hellobackers.com/

Site has a legit look, but has anyone used their services?

Please let us know about their service if you decide to use them, that would help people here on the forum to know more about them :)
  • Ayudos.com
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Ayudos.com » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:43 am

Hey Jwen,

I was just asking you a simple question not picking a fight.
    I wasn't trying to attack you or anything like that, I was just telling what happened on our end. You're just being rude.

But if you want to go to forums and start bad mouthing us even though we DID do our part and DID communicate with you about all these things before, I will respond and say my part for the project manager and the people who worked on your project.

I clearly addressed and responded to all the things you mentioned below in emails and in my previous post here.

If you can't even respond to me directly and just want to ignore our side of the truth that's fine but we both know that's only half the truth.

Jwen wrote:Wow really... at first I don't want to post this long review about you guys. That is why I keep it short and I said you guys are on my black list and that's it. Now like usual u guys always show up and replying to all your customer and tell everyone that we are the one that didn't check?? We werent putting any blame on you and there's no reason to be offended about what we said.

Ok, this will be my honest review about Ayudos.com. My campaign start on 9/15/2015 on Indiegogo and on Saturday 9/19/2015 I contacted Ayudos and start with purchasing their plus plan for $195.

5 days have pass and I didn’t hear anything back from them, I called their office looking for David who the one working on my campaign and then this guy name Mike pick up the phone and tell me he can help me with my problem, I told him that I haven’t got any update on their work at all after 5 days purchasing their service and he told me he will send me the link for our google analytics…. that is it our phone call ended in 2 minutes ( I think this David and mike is one person) Ow ok I think let me give them more time because I think they are busy with other project.

A week pass by and there is no news or even email from them giving me update about their job…. I mean c’mon at least give your customer an update or follow up about your job. (trust me I check my spam folder every time like this happen)

Let me list literally what is included in their Plus plan and what have they done for the whole week for me:
    1. Press release writing and distribution (Targeted) Yeah right, they not even write a single thing about your campaign how can they distribute it….
    2. Put you campaign on feature blog and website page… Nope I wait the whole week after paying them and my campaign nowhere to be seen on their site.
    3. Crowdfunding consultation for 30 minutes hahaha…. Nobody will give you a call! WOW! We did call you and asked what time you were free to speak
    4. Email/Newsletter featured….. Nope nothing
    5. This is the best RAPID TURNAROUND TIMES (Usually next business day)  I mean seriously if you don’t thrust me go check their website on your own. On my case it takes 10 days and there is still no news even after I give them a phone call.
    6. We back your project? You gotta be kidding me, I don’t need them to back my project as long they do their job I’m happy enough….
    7. The worst of all they will not do any follow up or give you any update about anything, basically they took your money and just sit there waiting for you to contact them.

8. Ow about black list, you just block our campaign on you Facebook promotion page once we ask for a refund for a job you didn't do.

To be fair they do post on their facebook page and twitter… But c’mon now anybody can do that themselves and it will cost you nothing. We were not jsut posting to Facebook and Twitter so don't act like that was all the social media sharing that was done. It included several sponsored stories and ads.

I asked them nicely for a refund and list all the job that I supposed to get for $195 and what I actually get... It has been 5 days and I haven’t got my refund yet…. Finally I had enough and called PAYPAL myself and explaining about everything.

We stated to you some of your emails were sent to spam folders and we told you this and the email difficulties.

I do research on their company on Google before using their service and yes there is a lot of bad review, but this Mike/David guy keep replying to them and explaining the situation. So I guess I would give them the chance and start using their service…. And well what I got so far is super disappointing…

If you do your job and nobody back my project but at least you show me you do your job and give me all the proof that these people have done their best, I would understand and it would be unfair for me to blame them for that. But if you took other people’s money and promise them all the thing that included in the package and only do 1 thing…. I think it can be categorize as a SCAM!

We never took your money. In fact you did receive backers from our efforts. And we did send you proof. You can't say that we didn't do the work when the proof is there.

This will be the last warning for everybody that using this forum that looking for a crowd funding service to help with your campaign, I just want you guys to be smart on picking any PR marketing for your campaign. If you see more than 3 different complaints about the company (when you search on google) I think you should turn your head and try something else.

How was that for a REVIEW Ayudos??
    Last edited by Ayudos.com on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
  • Jwen
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Jwen » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:44 am

I need a review on Bakercamp please, if anyone ever use their service please share your experience.
    I saw they just revamp their service plan and thinking about using their service for my next campaign.
  • Ayudos.com
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Ayudos.com » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:18 am

Jwen wrote:I need a review on Bakercamp please, if anyone ever use their service please share your experience.
    I saw they just revamp their service plan and thinking about using their service for my next campaign.

We've worked a bit with them before and with projects that have used their new services.

Backercamp does pretty good work with getting a large amount backers but it's not for all types of projects.

I feel like crowdfunding projects with bigger funding goals perform better with them.
    giftsandcoupons
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by giftsandcoupons » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:46 am

I'm interested in a review of Backercamp too, do those guys have a presence on this forum? Where do they promote themselves?
    http://www.giftsandcoupons.com/submit - Get more exposure of your Kickstarter / Indiegogo Project

http://www.giftsandcoupons.com - We Showcase the Ultimate Gifts
  • Jwen
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Jwen » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:11 pm

@Ayudos

I'm not trying to be defensive or picking a fight. I just post my "long" honest review about you guys (that just waste my whole 20 minutes for nothing)

At first I just give you guys a short review at the start of this thread but you guys apparently doesn't like short review.... now you replying and saying that you guys do your job, I didn't check my email, you guys write the article etc.... I call you because you left me in the dark for 1 week not the other way around. (If my project is up for 30 days and I lost 1 week to just wait for your work, do you know how much damage that you already done to my campaign?)

Please understand our position as project creator when we look for crowdfunding service that means we need your HELP. Taking advantage of that is just wrong!
    Sometimes giving your customer a realistic time is better than promise them something that you can't deliver on time.

I have nothing against your company, maybe you do a better job for other campaign, I don't know. As one of your dissapointed customer I just put my honest review what I have going though using your service. If other project creator found you on your website and decide to use your service, I'm happy for your company and hope you can threat your future customer with a better service.

Cheers, I'm not wasting my time arguing over this anymore. I have a campaign to run.
  • Jwen
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Jwen » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:14 pm

giftsandcoupons wrote:I'm interested in a review of Backercamp too, do those guys have a presence on this forum? Where do they promote themselves?

I haven't seen them in this forum anywhere so far, They are active on Twitter. I'm planning to contact them by email maybe when my next campaign is ready to go.
  • Ayudos.com
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Ayudos.com » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:53 pm

Jwen wrote:@Ayudos

I'm not trying to be defensive or picking a fight. I just post my "long" honest review about you guys (that just waste my whole 20 minutes for nothing)

At first I just give you guys a short review at the start of this thread but you guys apparently doesn't like short review.... now you replying and saying that you guys do your job, I didn't check my email, you guys write the article etc.... I call you because you left me in the dark for 1 week not the other way around. (If my project is up for 30 days and I lost 1 week to just wait for your work, do you know how much damage that you already done to my campaign?)

Please understand our position as project creator when we look for crowdfunding service that means we need your HELP. Taking advantage of that is just wrong!
    Sometimes giving your customer a realistic time is better than promise them something that you can't deliver on time.

I have nothing against your company, maybe you do a better job for other campaign, I don't know. As one of your dissapointed customer I just put my honest review what I have going though using your service. If other project creator found you on your website and decide to use your service, I'm happy for your company and hope you can threat your future customer with a better service.

Cheers, I'm not wasting my time arguing over this anymore. I have a campaign to run.

Hey Jwen,

We just asked 1 question in response to your short review. You chose to waste your own time writing your review,
    You say you have nothing against our company, but read the sarcastic and rude comments you left in your long review that weren't necessary.

I'm not trying to start an argument either and I absolutely understand your position as creator , but we never intended to take advantage of you in anyway. Why would we?

We had some miscommunication issues and technical problems with emails sent to you , and that was on our side and we can admit that. We weren't purposely trying to leave you in the dark. Your project manager assumed you were receiving his emails.

We can both move on from this and I'm also offering to help share your NEW campaign on our social media pages and other help if you're interested.

Let me know if you're interested and good luck!