Cleaning the house
  • RileyParker
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Cleaning the house

by RileyParker » Sun May 16, 2021 8:59 pm

teslastar wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:57 pm I'm sure it's a very common feel. I usually get super excited about getting work done and properly cleaning a whole room or part of the house. Then after I finish the fisrt task it's like I don't have any energy left in me to continue.
    I can totally relate to this. I'm so motivated in the beginning, but towards the finish, I'm already procrastinating.

• Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Alerases » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:45 am

That's really great!
  • Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Alerases » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:58 pm

I often do not even have enough to vacuum my own room or the rooms in the whole house. What to say about a major cleaning of the house, repairs, or fuss in the garden? I become drooping, depressed, and in a bad mood. Cleaning is not something that relaxes me, you know. I have already called the house cleaning service from the inside three times, then from the outside. Both times I was satisfied and didn't spare the money. If you're interested, I ordered their services brightexteriorcleaning.com. This allowed me to do other things. Saved a lot of time. Cleaning is tedious.
  • bitcohen
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bitcohen » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:35 pm

I use Tody in tandem with Goal planner cleaning method. She breaks down tasks daily, i.e. Monday is for cleaning bathrooms, Tuesday is for dusting, etc.
    Whenever I see something that needs cleaning I add it to my calendar as a reminder - and set it to repeat at whatever duration seems reasonable. I then do at least 5 jobs a day (check laundry, dishes, and cat litter take up 3 usually- and the other two jobs keep the house very reasonable.
    Marigioshi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Marigioshi » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:59 am

i hate cleaning house... Cleaning company❤
    ceypater
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ceypater » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:29 am

When I was working with a young lady who had her own business, she told me that she urgently needed cleaning in the house because she couldn't do it alone. Still, she will have a big holiday, and she doesn't want all the guests to wash the dirt in her house. It was a real challenge for me because I had to look for a reliable team that wouldn't take much of my time and work qualitatively but at an affordable price. Fortunately, I found one that did janitorial services for me. The first time I heard about such a thing, but I was thrilled with their services. After the boss always praises me.
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:41 pm

I'm too lazy for this shit
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:35 am

Keeping a clean home can be a challenge, but with the right tools and techniques, it can be made easier. One option to consider is using Dazzling Cleaning products, which are designed to effectively clean a variety of surfaces. Reading reviews and recommendations from other users can help determine whether these products may be right for you.
  • Ohohoholy
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Ohohoholy » Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:24 am

I recently moved to Arlington, Virginia and decided to find a reliable Arlington VA carpet cleaning company and they turned out to be true professionals! They gave me a professional carpet cleaning service the same day and the result was amazing. The carpets are fresh and clean, as if they had just been bought. The cost of professional cleaning was quite reasonable. I am very satisfied and would recommend this company to anyone looking for professional carpet cleaning in Arlington, Virginia.