Classic rock n roll restaurant
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Classic rock n roll restaurant

by JordanAvery » Tue May 25, 2021 3:48 am

This is an amazing idea! Moreover, my best friend has a restaurant and he plays classic rock and roll there three times a week. It's pleasure to eat there

• Bedivir
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Bedivir » Tue May 25, 2021 7:15 am

Now, this is a great idea! I love it when I am seeing people who are opening up a different business. This period has been really tough for the majority of us and hopefully, things are going to be back to normal. Different types, like an oceanfront restaurant or fine dining ones, have been hit pretty bad and they had to close some locations. After all, this pandemic is going to be over at some point and we will all be able to enjoy a proper experience at a restaurant. I am sure that everyone misses this and it's exciting to have that back
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by moreau1991 » Fri May 28, 2021 7:51 am

Bedivir wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:15 am Now, this is a great idea! I love it when I am seeing people who are opening up a different business. This period has been really tough for the majority of us and hopefully, things are going to be back to normal. Different types, like an oceanfront restaurant or fine dining ones, have been hit pretty bad and they had to close some locations. After all, this pandemic is going to be over at some point and we will all be able to enjoy a proper experience at a restaurant. I am sure that everyone misses this and it's exciting to have that back
    Not a bad choice. Thanks for the tips.