Casual clothes and trainers
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Casual clothes and trainers

by TomSands » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:26 pm

Show us what you got. I need some new fashion ideas...

• CholeBur
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Casual clothes and trainers

by CholeBur » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:34 pm

This is what I call fashion
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:35 pm

Try streetwear, it is something like casual
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:36 pm

When I was a child I was watching WINX. It was my favorite cartoon. I liked all the characters and how they were clothing. My favorite episodes are when they go shopping with all the group and just spend some time together speaking about different things like friends. This cartoon influenced me a lot. The most it influenced my style of clothing. I try to look and wear clothes similar to my favorite characters. Luckily I can find all the clothes I need on ShopSKRIT. IT is a very good site for buying clothes and I like how big the variety of clothes is.
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:23 am

LeslieBShaw wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:36 pm When I was a child I was watching WINX. It was my favorite cartoon. I liked all the characters and how they were clothing. My favorite episodes are when they go shopping with all the group and just spend some time together speaking about different things like friends. This cartoon influenced me a lot. The most it influenced my style of clothing. I try to look and wear clothes similar to my favorite characters. Luckily I can find all the clothes I need on ShopSKRIT. IT is a very good site for buying clothes and I like how big the variety of clothes is.
    dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by dangarang » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:33 pm

My teen ages were all about Indian movies :D To be honest, I was never attracted by their clothing culture, it is way too different from ours. But, in 2018, when I went to India, I attended a party there. The girls were so beautiful dressed up! The dresses were unusual and amazing! From that moment, I knew - I wanted at least one Indian Dress! I found an online store and ordered myself a Lemon Yellow Art Silk Saree. You should see this dress! It is absolutely charming! The sad fact is that I don't have where to wear it, but seeing it in my closet makes me feel so great!
    Averyton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Averyton » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:05 pm

dangarang wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:33 pm My teen ages were all about Indian movies :D To be honest, I was never attracted by their clothing culture, it is way too different from ours. But, in 2018, when I went to India, I attended a party there. The girls were so beautiful dressed up! The dresses were unusual and amazing! From that moment, I knew - I wanted at least one Indian Dress! I found an online store and ordered myself a Lemon Yellow Art Silk Saree. You should see this dress! It is absolutely charming! The sad fact is that I don't have where to wear it, but seeing it in my closet makes me feel so great!
    I imagine how beautiful it is. I adore their clothes.
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:49 am

I'm not a fan of branded or fashionable clothes. I prefer quality clothes at a reasonable price in which to feel comfortable. Yes, I love long dresses and skirts; I've never worn pants. Not that I don't like them, but I don't feel comfortable in them. And of all the dresses I have in my wardrobe, my favorite remains Prayer Dress. This is made of a quality stretch jersey fabric that fits nicely on the body.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:29 pm

Looking for some inspiration for casual clothes and trainers? It might be worth checking out Footasylum reviews to see what styles and brands are trending. With a wide range of options available, it can be helpful to read up on other customers' experiences before making a purchase. Plus, seeing how others have styled their outfits can give you some ideas for your own wardrobe.
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:27 pm

The new style, a mixture of the gray jacket, white pants, and blue T-shirt, in neutral colors and will be an idea, because it will demonstrate the fact that we are not particularly different from each other. Style equity, I think that's cool. For example, when I created a form for my company, it was based on this style. Well, I also came to this conclusion when the site where I bought these wear in bulk read a work t shirts guide dedicated to creating the ideal workwear.