buy/sell houses?
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

buy/sell houses?

by TwoforTwo » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:13 am

I've heard it's quite profitable business to buy and sell homes, should I start such a thing?

Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: buy/sell houses?

by Emad785 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:45 pm

If you have the necessary resources to do so.
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:51 pm

Indeed, this is a profitable business, but this business has its own characteristics. I agree with what was said above. Money is the main factor in dealing with speculation in the real estate market. You should also take into account the fact that now the crisis, and buyers will be hard to find. In 2019, I had savings and I saw Myrtle Beach real estate for sale and decided to buy a house so that my money just wouldn't lie around. As it turned out later, it was the right decision, because when the crisis of 2020 affected me, I decided to rent this house, because it is in the resort area. Fortunately for me, there are some people who are not affected by the crisis.
  • peacekeeperman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by peacekeeperman » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:52 pm

It is good business. But you should be an expert in this, you should know how to inspect the house. I can advise you the Building Inspection Perth company, they helped me a lot when I had needed an inspection for my new house. Their staff, are the best in their domain, they work quickly and they worth the money. I liked a house and I wanted to buy it but I didn't know anything about how to control it or where to see if all is normal or not. In this case, I called them after a friend recommendation and I didn't get wrong. They told me all of the small details until the big ones and how much can cost it if I want to repair it. And I bought it because other investments were not so much.
  • Bubentruben
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Bubentruben » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:10 pm

Oh, so there is a lot of different literature on this subject! Do you have a website with a unique name? If not, then you need to order it urgently! And you can buy domain online on the Get.it website. In addition to the site name, the domain name can be used to create mailboxes that will be named like your site. It is clear that this will improve the attitude of customers towards your business and ensure a uniform style of your presence on the Internet.