Bitcoin Watch Kickstarter!
  • Coin Vigilante
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Bitcoin Watch Kickstarter!

by Coin Vigilante » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:06 pm

Hey guys, I wanted to share a Kickstarter campaign that I just launched 2 days ago - the Bitcoin and Litecoin Watches by Coin Vigilante. I figured this would be a good place to share it as I’m a fan of Salvador’s podcast and I just found his Kickstarter forum!

For the past 2 years I have taken the time to personally design, produce and manufacture a watch that would represent the importance of time and sound money. My hope is that for every person who wears this watch, there is a person out in the world who values these very important things.

The watches were carefully designed by me and are Bitcoin and Litecoin inspired. Elegant, high quality, and one of a kind. I’m hoping to possibly receive some feedback on here, awareness, advice, and maybe even contributions as we recently launched and this is my first Kickstarter rodeo!

I am open to discuss this with anyone, answer questions, etc! I will drop the Kickstarter link below so you can check it at your convenience.

http://kck.st/30wGYu7

Hope to hear from you, Cheers!

- Carlos Estrada

Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Bitcoin Watch Kickstarter!

by Jakondama » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:31 am

Nice!
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:25 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Ada_Wong
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ada_Wong » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:18 pm

I like this one - "My hope is that for every person who wears this watch, there is a person out in the world who values these very important things". Under very important things, you imply cryptobubbles? Sounds like a perspective. I don't mind the design of your watches, but the general idea is pretty lame. I like the crypto as I earn good money via these guys https://bitscalp.io/crypto-derivatives, but at the same time - I hope it will evolve into something more stable and useful. In fact, cryptos are useful just for market speculation. So I wouldn't call it "very important things".
    serenity007
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by serenity007 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:47 pm

Hi, do you think streaming is considered passive income? Yes, on the one hand, it is regarded as a job, since I have to spend time on it, but on the other hand, it is no more than a hobby, and I like the process itself. I learned how to make money playing bitcoin games after getting 10 lvl FaceIt in CS:GO and started streaming. Considering that I just started showing my entertainment process to people, I think you can call it my passive income. All I had to do was turn on the webcam and record the screen. This is the only thing I have been doing for the last few years, so I have really succeeded in this and am happy with my earnings.