BACKERPRESS - What We Do, How It Works, Reviews, & More!
  • Backerpress

BACKERPRESS - What We Do, How It Works, Reviews, & More!

by Backerpress » Wed May 18, 2016 9:00 pm

Hey Everyone! How are we all doing today? My name is Jake from the Backerpress team and I am creating this thread today to start an open discussion about our services, the Backerpress platform, and to answer any questions that you may have.

Backerpress is a website for crowdfunding creators to submit their crowdfunding press releases, crowdfunding campaign news articles and crowdfunding blog posts. We offer a range of marketing and promotional services to enhance your crowdfunding campaign and spread the word about your project.

Our services include press release writing, social media promotion, targeted pr distribution, featured and promoted listing upgrades, direct traffic promotion, blog post advertising, and consultation. You can check out a full list of our services here: http://backerpress.com/submit

I'd love to open this thread up and answer any questions/enquiries below. Alternatively if you have any crowdfunding or project related questions then please feel free to send us a private message. Thanks everyone! :D