Baby on the way
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Baby on the way

by moreau1991 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:39 pm

My wife will give birth in a month or so. But I haven't thought about where to put the baby in the car? It's all new for me. Who here has some experience in this?

BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Baby on the way

by BerryHorn » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:04 pm

I have exactly the same situation
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:05 pm

First I would like to congratulate you and I wish your wife to give birth well. When we had our first new-born I also was a bit agitated and overstressed. Everything seems new and strange to me. Thankfully we have friends that already passed through such moments, and they knew what we are passing through. Tom, my closest friend, said that he was searching for a car seat for almost a month and the only company that had the baby car seat he was looking for is this one https://carsandseats.com/lightweight-car-seats/. I contacted them, and they offered me the car seat I needed. If you want, you can also contact them.
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:40 pm

Congrats, mine is two already )
  • Bedivir
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Bedivir » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:58 am

You two will raise a wonderful baby! It is completely normal to not know what you have to do since you haven't encountered this situation before. I and my wife have two kids and I remember that raising our first one was truly a challenge. Both of us were new to this and we didn't know what to do. Eventually, we have asked different people and looked for help. Now, everything is perfect. We are getting close to celebrating their anniversary and we have decided to buy them a baby girl bubble romper in order for them to look beautiful. I love my kids!
    Last edited by Bedivir on Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • minihaircare
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by minihaircare » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:28 am

go a capsule, so much easier for getting baby in and out of the car!
  • konor
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by konor » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:18 am

Take my congratulations! You need a special car seat
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Tue May 04, 2021 12:10 pm

Don't worry, I was in the same situation. When we were expecting our first child, we were so scared. We didn't know what to do, what we should buy. So we bought a lot of stuff, most of it we didn't use at all. If you are looking for some baby seats, you can check here https://cutelittledarling.com/best-car- ... -year-old/. We found ours there. It will give you the possibility to choose from more options. Just buy the one that you'll like. We did the same. I don't remember exactly which company was the baby seat, but it was pretty good quality. If you are interested, I can post some photos as well ^^
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Lovala » Tue May 04, 2021 12:36 pm

Rebelif wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:10 pm Don't worry, I was in the same situation. When we were expecting our first child, we were so scared. We didn't know what to do, what we should buy. So we bought a lot of stuff, most of it we didn't use at all. If you are looking for some baby seats, you can check here https://cutelittledarling.com/best-car- ... -year-old/. We found ours there. It will give you the possibility to choose from more options. Just buy the one that you'll like. We did the same. I don't remember exactly which company was the baby seat, but it was pretty good quality. If you are interested, I can post some photos as well ^^
    Thank you ! I was looking for baby seats as well :D