Ask successful hardware startup founders your questions!
  • leftsharq
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Ask successful hardware startup founders your questions!

by leftsharq » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:58 pm

Hey guys I'm from Upverter (we make easy to use EDA software for hardware engineers to design electronics)

"The discipline of building hardware at scale is not something you can easily learn at school, even at university. While the path (e.g. tools, knowledge base, peer community) to become a good software developer is readily available to all in this Internet age, this is not true yet for hardware development.” - Eric Klein (Lemnos Labs)

The explosion of hardware startups has left many aspiring entrepreneurs and hardware makers thirsting for knowledge on how to build and sell amazing products themselves.

I'm very excited to announce that several dozen hardware startup founders have graciously agreed to help answer your questions. They’re from companies like Fitbit, Whistle, Zen, Spark, The Orange Chef, Misfit and many more! They have experience with a variety of products including wearables, smart thermostats, trackers, and cameras. They’re happy to contribute their expertise on everything from crowdfunding, prototyping, design, manufacturing, business development and anything else you can think of! To participate in the Hardware startup founder Q&A, please submit your questions to the link below. :D :D :D

http://forum.upverter.com/c/startup-questions]

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Ask successful hardware startup founders your questions!

by sbriggman » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:33 pm

Interesting site. Feel free to do an AMA on this forum if you'd like me to promote it and have users submit questions.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.