Are You smarter than a doctor
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Are You smarter than a doctor

by TwoforTwo » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:12 am

What really matters : Are you smarter (or just better informed) than your doctor?

Dr. Paul Mason's video covers all the major myths about Low Carb and Keto -
    2D, NW, Bone Density, Cancer, Dementia, Obesity, Insulin, Fructose Inflammation, Carbohydrates, Seed Oils, Omega-6 Oils, Salt, HDL, LDL, Statins
    btw, do I need to learn at medical college to argue with a doctor?
    and what if I learned at medical college but didn't pass the exams?

• CleoFuller
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Are You smarter than a doctor

by CleoFuller » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:36 pm

In one or two specific areas I am better informed than my doctor. In general - probably not.
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:37 pm

I am sure that people who have diabetes for 10 and more years are informed sometimes better than doctors. However, it is not a reason not to go to the doctors. I also a doctor (therapist) and even I always recommend my patients get consultation at least at 2 different clinics and, of course, always to ask the medical diploma of medical education and regular professional development. Nowadays, it is very easy to develop your career in the medical field. On exploremedicalcareers.com there is more detailed information and even prices. Be careful of your health.
    greaseboi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by greaseboi » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:19 pm

I'm certainly not smarter than my doctor, but I don't think he would be good at my job either. Doctors treat, but they do not know how difficult it is for someone to pay for medical treatment, especially when they do not have health insurance. I was in the situation when the doctor found out that the patient did not have insurance, nor did he look at him. Maybe not everyone is smart or rich, but we should be human after all.
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Lovala » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:32 am

greaseboi wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:19 pm I'm certainly not smarter than my doctor, but I don't think he would be good at my job either. Doctors treat, but they do not know how difficult it is for someone to pay for medical treatment, especially when they do not have health insurance. I was in the situation when the doctor found out that the patient did not have insurance, nor did he look at him. Maybe not everyone is smart or rich, but we should be human after all.
    I totally agree with you, it happened to me a few years ago that the doctor refused to examine me. Then I had an accident and my leg was broken, but my medical insurance had already expired, I had to pay money, but already to another doctor. I don't blame anyone, but as you said we must be human after all. Since then, I don't want to have anything to do with the doctors and even if something happens, I turned to a company that helped me with the insurance and rehabilitation after the accident. I think you can find more information here https://www.iinsight.biz/. Kind people who know their job and gladly help you.
  • Morgan Lee
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Morgan Lee » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:04 am

Lovala wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:32 am I totally agree with you, it happened to me a few years ago that the doctor refused to examine me. Then I had an accident and my leg was broken, but my medical insurance had already expired, I had to pay money, but already to another doctor. I don't blame anyone, but as you said we must be human after all. Since then, I don't want to have anything to do with the doctors and even if something happens, I turned to a company that helped me with the insurance and rehabilitation after the accident. I think you can find more information here https://www.iinsight.biz/. Kind people who know their job and gladly help you.
    I understand you, I was in the same situation. I honestly felt more like a homeless man when the doctor told me he wouldn't examine me. I always carry medical insurance with me now, who knows what might happen.
    greaseboi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by greaseboi » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:51 pm

Well, for a lot of conditions people seem to be able to find a lot of information online and they think it's always correct. No matter what you see online folks a doctor in an office will always be the one that was trained years for what he or she does. I'm currently undergoing an extensive training program with Dr. Hennessey at his facilities https://drhennessyacademy.com/dentist-a ... -training/ And hopefully I will be able to become a dentist that specializes in aesthetic dentistry. I'm pretty sure you don't know more about the subject than me.
    FederikFer
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by FederikFer » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:30 pm

You can always argue, but does it make sense in certain situations? A friend of mine recently had a situation. He visited the clinic but did not save all the documents that confirm this. The insurance company refused to reimburse him for his expenses on the grounds that he had nothing to confirm them with. He argued for a long time, proved something, but nothing came of it. I have long advised him to switch to Healthplan and there would not be these problems.
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:20 pm

Top heading xDD
    angavatali
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by angavatali » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:51 am

In the context of an extremely poor public health system, which does not always cover the needs of the population, private health insurance with international coverage is becoming an increasingly common choice for those who want quality medical care, anywhere in the world. And with the help of https://joywallet.com/allied-insurance-review/ it is possible to make an international policy that goes to other countries to be valid, this seems to me the coolest compared to others. You still have the international policy or not