Aquarium plants
  • AlexWilliams
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Aquarium plants

by AlexWilliams » Mon May 03, 2021 4:33 pm

What aquarium plants do you have? My parents gifted me an aquarium and I don't really know anything about this yet. I have 5 fish so far but I'm planning on adding more.

• Bedivir
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Aquarium plants

by Bedivir » Tue May 04, 2021 4:34 am

Wow. You are so lucky to have a girlfriend that supports your passions! I am not in a relationship at the moment, but I am hoping that I will have someone that will share the same passions as me. If we are talking about plants, I must tell you that I have bought some Anubias aquarium plants and I cannot wait to install them in my aquarium. Now, I am working at a full-time job and I don't have to ask my parents for money anymore. It's a beautiful feeling to have your own money because you are able to do whatever you want with them.
  • JessicaMarshall
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JessicaMarshall » Mon May 24, 2021 1:46 am

Good suggestion Bedivir. Thank you
  • Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Alerases » Mon May 24, 2021 2:16 pm

I also had questions about aquarium plants last year, but that quickly went away since I found https://portlandaquarium.net/aquarium-filter/ This source advised me of a great option that helps keep the water in the aquarium cleaner for a longer time. Filters in the aquarium are essential because the whole aquarium life depends on how good and quality filters are. So if you happen to be interested in this, you now know where to find a great option.