Сan I repeat the wedding event?
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Сan I repeat the wedding event?

by charli55 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:39 am

So for other events like earth day and rabbit day, you can go back in time and relive them again, but I can't do the same for a wedding. Has anyone tried to repeat this event?

• IreneGrant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Сan I repeat the wedding event?

by IreneGrant » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:58 am

Why not? My wife and I repeated the wedding day for our 10-year anniversary. Who forbids you to do the same ?
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:17 pm

I think it's gonna be a beautiful moment for the two of you :)
  • NogChurchi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by NogChurchi » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:18 pm

My wife and I have been married twice.
    Our first wedding was so fantastic that we decided to repeat it in five years and now we do it every 5 years of our life together. Each of our weddings is better than the other. I can confidently say that we have become professionals in this field and can make any wedding really cool. At the last wedding, we contacted london sound hire, and they provided us with such speakers that all the guests still ask us where they can rent such speakers.
    We want to order a lot more light equipment and even some famous DJ for the next wedding. Repeating the wedding was a very fabulous idea. Also, it's fun and brings families together.
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:24 pm

We did our 5 year anniversary just like our wedding day. It was beautiful and we will do it again
  • teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teslastar » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:50 pm

Why not? Nothing is stopping you! It's your decision and I am thinking that this is something beautiful. I would look for some cheap wedding photographers and invite close friends and family to this kind of event and you are going to have fun together. I should tell my wife to see if she would like to do this as well because I love this idea! I must admit that I've never been to anything like this so I don't know how to organize it, but I am going to ask some of my friends and I am sure that they will help me out