air conditioner
  • NogChurchi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

air conditioner

by NogChurchi » Mon May 24, 2021 10:04 pm

I moved to live in Singapore and the air conditioner in the apartment I bought a month later broke down. Does anyone know a good company that can help me? Or should I just buy a new air conditioner?

LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: air conditioner

by LeslieBShaw » Tue May 25, 2021 11:13 pm

Just eat some ice cream and chill ;)
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Wed May 26, 2021 12:28 pm

I know good technicians only in the United States, but not in Singapore. Try to google
  • IreneGrant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by IreneGrant » Wed May 26, 2021 1:05 pm

I live in Singapore too. Once in summer it was such a hot day. I was thinking only how to get to my apartment and to turn on the aircon. So I reached my apartment, press the button and what do you think? Air conditioner doesn't work. I was thinking like what the hell. It was so hot and sultry. I immediately called to aircon service https://www.airconservicing.org/why-choose-us/. The master came quite fast and started diagnostics. It turned out that the compressor doesn't work because of oversupply of refrigerant in the aircon. The master pumped out excess refrigerant and aircon worked again. Finally, I could enjoy fresh air in the apartment.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Thu May 27, 2021 12:38 pm

IreneGrant wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:05 pm I live in Singapore too. Once in summer it was such a hot day. I was thinking only how to get to my apartment and to turn on the aircon. So I reached my apartment, press the button and what do you think? Air conditioner doesn't work. I was thinking like what the hell. It was so hot and sultry. I immediately called to aircon service https://www.airconservicing.org/why-choose-us/. The master came quite fast and started diagnostics. It turned out that the compressor doesn't work because of oversupply of refrigerant in the aircon. The master pumped out excess refrigerant and aircon worked again. Finally, I could enjoy fresh air in the apartment.
    I understand you a lot. I have migraines on summer and that's the only thing why I'm not into hot weather. I always have a bottle of water and pills
  • dollaK88
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by dollaK88 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:16 pm

Air conditioning is a gift from the gods to mankind, I can tell you that. Except that mine broke down, and it's terribly hot outside!
  • kurisumakise
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by kurisumakise » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:28 pm

dollaK88 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:16 pm Air conditioning is a gift from the gods to mankind, I can tell you that. Except that mine broke down, and it's terribly hot outside!
    When our air conditioner broke, I just wanted to die xD.Air conditioning is a very important thing in the house, especially if you live in a country with a warm climate. I would say that it is like a second friend for me, because it always saves me in the unbearably hot weather. In summer we don't turn it off at all. However, because of this it breaks down quickly and has to be repaired all the time, it used to bother me a lot, but my husband and I found an air conditioner repair service . The guys that work there are like doctors to our friend, haha. Long story short, if you decide to get an air conditioner at home, be prepared to constantly face the fact that you will have to clean it or take care of it in any way.