4 LinkedIn Tips For Promoting your Kickstarter Campaign
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

4 LinkedIn Tips For Promoting your Kickstarter Campaign

by sbriggman » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:17 am

LinkedIn is a great resource for connecting with influencers and potential backers. Still, a lot of people don’t have a profile or don’t understand how it can figure into their social media promotion strategy. Whether it is interest-centric groups, surveys, InMails, introductions, or lead generation, LinkedIn is an invaluable tool for crowdfunding and business success.

I’ve included a few tips below to demonstrate how you can use LinkedIn to garner support for your idea, project, or business. You can also check out some crowdfunding LinkedIn groups here that might be useful for connecting with influencers.

Before executing on any of these tips, be sure that your LinkedIn profile has a current professional photograph, a descriptive work history (including skills and education), and that you have a made a few connections from your gmail, yahoo, or hotmail, or by using the “people you may know” tool.

These above steps serve to confirm your identity or legitimacy and make it more likely that people will repsond to your messages or engage in a discussion you create. Requesting LinkedIn recommendations are also a great way to show the world that you have a strong worth ethic and have successfully worked with people in the past. That being said, here are 5 tips for promoting your Kickstarter campaign.

Read more: http://www.crowdcrux.com/5-linkedin-tip ... -campaign/

Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: 4 LinkedIn Tips For Promoting your Kickstarter Campaign

by MrOsborne » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:10 pm

great!
    Thanks
    recently I decided to try linkedin and all these tips will be useful!!!
    kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by kalvinbrown » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:04 am

I wish someone else could send me his opinion
    AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AbigailMcLeans » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:06 am

Thank you very much for the detailed advice. This is a really cool idea. I would not even have guessed about it. Previously, Linkedin could only be used to find a job, but now you can find investors, partners and even friends on this platform. Linkedin has become for many a more important social network than Facebook or Instagram, and this is very cool! I last used linked two years ago and during that period I found a great job and it was a very cool experience. I have never worked as a freelancer and my boss said that I got this job only because of great references. He did not know what these recommendations were written I use linkedin recommendation examples myself. I hope he doesn't read this post!
  • Hapen1970
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Hapen1970 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:39 pm