Best Karaoke Ever???
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Best Karaoke Ever???

by Donnabell87 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:56 am

Where I can find the best karaoke system ever?

BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Best Karaoke Ever???

by BerryHorn » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:07 am

I think if you go to a music store, they will help you. I'm telling you as someone who loves to sing and has at home three microphones and home karaoke.
    Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Connorwal » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:20 am

Yes, I agree. Now you can find karaoke in any music store. This is a fully available product on the market. And do you sing professionally? If so, what genre is close to you? I'm just writing a track right now and I need a second cool voice I'm looking for someone with a cool voice. Just I decided on the choice of melody, and they helped me in this matter multitrackmaster.com . But I didn't solve the problem with the singer. Therefore, if you have a cool voice, then write to me in a personal account, I will be very happy.
    KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by KylieShorta » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:50 am

Connorwal wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:20 am Yes, I agree. Now you can find karaoke in any music store. This is a fully available product on the market. And do you sing professionally? If so, what genre is close to you? I'm just writing a track right now and I need a second cool voice I'm looking for someone with a cool voice. Just I decided on the choice of melody, and they helped me in this matter multitrackmaster.com . But I didn't solve the problem with the singer. Therefore, if you have a cool voice, then write to me in a personal account, I will be very happy.
    Where can I find some more feedback?
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:33 pm

People were looking for solutions during the pandemic, as I read here. We didn't get to buy a karaoke system, but we used an application we sang one by one. It was an excellent solution to get us out of our daily routine and involve the children in other activities during the lockdown. Of course, this is not the case when you are in an actual karaoke club, where many people surround you, and you feel that vibe that makes you dance. I remember going to a Korean karaoke called 강남 가라오케 There I had a lot of fun.
  • CaylinBr
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by CaylinBr » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:04 pm

Can I have some more feedback about this korean karaoke?
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:10 am

South Korea is known for its karaoke culture, and there are many karaoke establishments throughout the country that offer a wide variety of songs and experiences. Some of the best karaoke places in South Korea are known for their high-quality sound systems, private rooms, and large song selections. Some popular karaoke chains in South Korea include:
    gnhardcore1 (강남더킹)
    Singing Room (노래실)
    M-Star (엠스타)
    The first one I visited myself and it's amazing. If you're ever back in South Korea, I recommend visiting one of these places again or trying out a new karaoke spot to see if you can have another amazing night like the one you remember.