Website or Instagram?
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Website or Instagram?

by JOgden1987 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:37 pm

Having a website for your business is important because it can help you reach a wider audience, establish credibility, and grow your customer base. A website can serve as an online storefront, allowing customers to learn about your products and services, place orders, and interact with your business. In today's digital age, a website is often the first impression that potential customers have of your business, making it critical to have a professional, user-friendly, and up-to-date website.

However, creating and maintaining a website can also be stressful due to the many legal requirements and policies that must be addressed, such as data protection and privacy policies. Privacy laws like the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) require businesses to be transparent about how they collect, use, and store personal data, and to take steps to protect this information. Failing to comply with these laws can result in fines and legal action, which can be stressful for business owners.

That's why many businesses turn to support services like Privasee, which can help simplify the process of creating and implementing privacy policies and procedures. Having a company like Privasee handle these tasks can alleviate the stress and allow you to focus on running your business while ensuring that you're meeting all necessary legal requirements.

ReginaX
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ReginaX » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:26 pm

First of all - good job on creating literature, it's such a fascinating domain!

I think that combining your website with Social Media will yield the best results. Try surprising people with something on your website (like a discount or limited-time offer), and have different perks they could discover on your social media.

The key to success is providing something that is of value to your target audience. Therefore, I believe you should start by getting to know your audience - do they actually use Instagram? Maybe they are more active on other platforms?

I really hope you will be successful! Also, I am always open to connecting and exchanging ideas :)
  • JeanEstelle
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JeanEstelle » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:28 pm

I have used instagram with great success so far.
  • JenniferEOTB
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JenniferEOTB » Mon May 01, 2023 8:48 pm

I'd recommend trying all the platforms and see which brings the most ROI for your book. You may be limiting your reach and success with only have a website and no social media driving traffic to it. Play around with Tiktok, reels, and see what your audience is into,where do they "hang" online, what are they searching for, etc..
  • baybars
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by baybars » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:26 am

Well, Instagram is already a please a lot of people are looking around voluntarily, so you won't need to create a routine for them. Ans also it has a lot off tool to communicate and increase this communication with them so Instagram would be way better.

But in my experiences, Instagram didn't suit my personality and I found the ways to gather audiences in LinkedIn better than Instagram. You should definitely use social media but also you need to find the one that suits you best.
    Baybars
    Co-founder of Modivu
    Kickstarter: https://modivu.com/kickstarter
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:31 am

Hi, you're absolutely on point about the importance of having a website for your business in today's digital world. It's like your virtual HQ, open 24/7, reaching customers far and wide. Things like GDP can give anyone a headache! But hey, speaking of smart solutions, have you ever considered streamlining your social media presence too, like exploring those pre-warmed facebook PVA accounts? They could boost your business while you focus on nailing that online presence.