Custom software
  • Kaminskii
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Custom software

by Kaminskii » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:53 am

I recently launched a new Internet business with a friend of mine. It was the sale of various watches. To run the business successfully, we needed custom software. So nobody wanted to do everything according to our requirements except these guys - https://satva.dev ! They did everything very fast, with high quality and at a very reasonable price!

SsCoobyDoO
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Custom software

by SsCoobyDoO » Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:13 pm

I'm not really sure what exactly they did for you? Is it some sort of software that helps boost sales?
    AlexanderJefferson
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by AlexanderJefferson » Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:14 pm

Having custom software really helped us run our online business smoothly, especially since it was built to fit exactly what we needed. If you're looking to make things even more efficient, especially when it comes to managing customers and sales, you might want to check out sugar customer relationship management. It’s been really helpful for us in keeping everything organized and understanding our customers better as we grow.
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by jassiet.ross » Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:47 am

That's awesome to hear! Launching an internet business can be so challenging, especially when it comes to finding the right people to develop custom software that truly fits your needs. It sounds like the team at Satva really came through for you guys. Out of curiosity, how was the process of working with them? Did they offer any post-launch support or maintenance for the software? I'm considering custom software for my own project, so it’s great to know about reliable options!