Backed: Elli - The Little Girl With The Big Hair
  • elephant6
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Backed: Elli - The Little Girl With The Big Hair

by elephant6 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:42 am

I wanted to share my first ever backed project, a picture book called Elli - The Little Girl With The Big Hair:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fa ... e-big-hair

I browsed through the list of books for kids and it was rare to see one that is pencil-drawn and not on an ipad. The illustrations are wonderful and the video too. It is fully funded even though there are three weeks left, hope it stays that way so I can get it for a present!

• faroart
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Backed: Elli - The Little Girl With The Big Hair

by faroart » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:49 am

Hey, that was our project!!!
    We were just about to post our story on the forum! Thank you for your support, we still have long ways to go but we are happy to hear from our supporters.
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by jassiet.ross » Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:35 am

Wow, that sounds fantastic! I love the charm of hand-drawn illustrations—it’s so refreshing compared to the digital look that’s become so common. It’s great to hear that the project is fully funded, and I’m sure it’ll make a wonderful present. I’ll definitely check out the Kickstarter page. Thanks for sharing!
  • MonaP
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MonaP » Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:46 am

Wow, this sounds like such a charming project! I love the idea of a pencil-drawn picture book—it’s so refreshing to see traditional art in a world full of digital illustrations. The illustrations must be really special. I checked out the Kickstarter link, and the video looks great too. Congrats on backing it! It’s always exciting to support creative projects, especially ones with such a unique style. I hope it stays fully funded and you get to enjoy it as a present!