85% funded 24 hours left for 'Cannibal Inferno' movie
  • Paul93
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

85% funded 24 hours left for 'Cannibal Inferno' movie

by Paul93 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:30 pm

Hi guys!

We are currently 80% funded! We are excited that our movie could be a reality in a few days. But it could still fail so things are getting stressy now, trying to get attention any way I can, which is very unlike me.

'Cannibal Inferno' is a movie about a group of students having to escape a cannibal they met through an online forum. The movie will feature thrills, gore and a life affirming story. You can still reserve your digital copy or dvd!

Becoming a filmmaker is my life's dream and goal. It's what I have wanted to do my entire life and I don't know what else I would do if I failed. I spend my life studying film and writing screenplays, dedicating myself to film. If only 23 more people bought the 9 euro digital copy I'd reach my goal.

If you can spare a second, please take a look at our campaign and maybe tell someone you know who like these kinds of movies about it. :D

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1544644865/cannibal-inferno

Thank you all so much!
    Paul
    Last edited by Paul93 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:44 am, edited 4 times in total.

If you like horror films in the exploitation and b-movie sub-genre's, or want to support indie film or a student with a dream. Check out my campaign :) https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1544644865/cannibal-inferno
    Only 8 days left!
  • Paul93
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: 82% funded 5 days left for 'Cannibal Inferno' movie

by Paul93 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:37 am

Quick update: We are now at 82% percent with 50 hours to go. All support is welcome!
    If you like horror films in the exploitation and b-movie sub-genre's, or want to support indie film or a student with a dream. Check out my campaign :) https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1544644865/cannibal-inferno
    Only 8 days left!
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: 82% funded 50 hours left for 'Cannibal Inferno' movie

by Cristina » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:03 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: 85% funded 24 hours left for 'Cannibal Inferno' movie

by Rougdab » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:22 am

Watching films is a hobby and a way to spend time with your friends, family or life partner. My girlfriend and I also preffer doing this activity and we’ve faced with a lot of websites that spoiled our mood. On the first hand, some sites have a lot of disadvantages, so you do not receive 100% pleasure from the serial you look at. On the other hand film websites provide a lot of commercial stuff or political one. We want to recommend stremiomovies.com , here you will find the best quality and subtitles, if you need them.
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by moreau1991 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:20 am

Rougdab wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:22 am Watching films is a hobby and a way to spend time with your friends, family or life partner. My girlfriend and I also preffer doing this activity and we’ve faced with a lot of websites that spoiled our mood. On the first hand, some sites have a lot of disadvantages, so you do not receive 100% pleasure from the serial you look at. On the other hand film websites provide a lot of commercial stuff or political one. We want to recommend stremiomovies.com , here you will find the best quality and subtitles, if you need them.
    Not a bad choice.
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:12 pm

If you are talking about the 2013 movie I can say I was impressed by it, and it was also hard for me to watch it because it had a huge impact over my understanding of the normal behavior of the people. Well, I can say that at least I watched it on hd online movies website and I enjoyed how real everything seemed. It is very important for me to watch movies in a good quality. Otherwise, I don’t understand the meaning of it because I am not into the movie.
  • minihaircare
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by minihaircare » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:22 am

stay positive
  • minihaircare
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by minihaircare » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:22 am

:D
    Imusta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Imusta » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:48 am

Angomod wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:12 pm If you are talking about the 2013 movie I can say I was impressed by it, and it was also hard for me to watch it because it had a huge impact over my understanding of the normal behavior of the people. Well, I can say that at least I watched it on hd online movies website and I enjoyed how real everything seemed. It is very important for me to watch movies in a good quality. Otherwise, I don’t understand the meaning of it because I am not into the movie.
    yeah it the 2013 movie talking about