rebooting my Kickstarter campaign
    oliver.prescott
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

rebooting my Kickstarter campaign

by oliver.prescott » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:23 pm

Going to be rebooting my Kickstarter campaign for my Game Pixel Shift HyperLight and I’m looking for people willing to pledge towards my campaign when it goes live next week. I am lining up backers so that I have an idea of what I’ll be starting with. So far I have 12 backers lined up for the first day that will get me to 46% funded, I’m looking to continue that momentum going forward so I’m looking for backers that will pledge on the second and third days.

If you are interested and want to help get my project funded send me a message on Kickstarter with the amount you want to pledge and the day (either the 2nd or 3rd of April) that you’ll pledge.

One thing that actually helped me get some backers last go around was offering to back other peoples projects if they in turn backed mine. So if you have a Kickstarter project and need backers I’ll back you if you back me for the same amount. This is also nice because I’ve met some people that I otherwise wouldn’t have and found some cool projects that I hadn’t seen before. If this is something that you are interested in leave a link to your project, I’ll back you and you can send me a message on Kickstarter with the day and amount that you can pledge.

This is a preview of my Kickstarter, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2053253216/152950665?token=e845eb8a I’m reworking the rewards right now so that will be updated soon. Feedback on my campaign would also be appreciated, I think I’ve made several changes that will make me successful this time around but it never hurts to have more feedback.