Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

Share Your Kickstarter Story (Updates, Campaign Stats, Marketing Strategies Used)

Aquarius - A Water Manipulating Fountain Lamp (127% funded!)

Treat this section like a blog for your Kickstarter journey. Feel free to share project stats and lessons learned. Hold yourself accountable to new weekly goals by sharing them with us!

by Nyte » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Hi folks,

UPDATE: My KS got funded at 150% ($33 000 CAD) with 15 days to go!! This has been purely organic with no additional marketing so far which surprised me!

My product is called Aquarius. It is a fountain lamp that can create illusions of impossible water animations by using a series of strobe lights. I went through a series of design stages to create something that could celebrate both artistic expression and scientific acknowledgement. By taking advantage of the scientific principle of Persistence of Vision, I can animate a seemingly benign vibrating stream of water into a theatrical display of mesmerizing effects.

Users can watch streams of water bend, change colors, freeze in place, rise upwards against gravity, split off into multiple streams, and even display effects such as volcanic lightning or the Northern Lights!

You can check it out here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/no ... ntain-lamp

Let me know what you all think and I'd be happy to answer any questions!

Stephen @ Northern Circuits
Aquarius, A Water Manipulating Fountain Lamp created by the union of Art & Science

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/no ... ntain-lamp
Nyte
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

Return to Share Your Kickstarter Story (Updates, Campaign Stats, Marketing Strategies Used)

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts