Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

Share Your Kickstarter Story (Updates, Campaign Stats, Marketing Strategies Used)

How We Raised $250,000 In Less Than 9 Hours

Treat this section like a blog for your Kickstarter journey. Feel free to share project stats and lessons learned. Hold yourself accountable to new weekly goals by sharing them with us!

by iProtect » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Hey guys,

Hope you all take the time out to read my post!

I have finally plucked up the courage to start my own Kickstarter campaign on my product the 'iProtect light'! Below is a link to my Kickstarter campaign;

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/12 ... reator_nav

We invented the iProtect to simply solve a problem! The main feature for me is the (patented) silicon base which allows you to bend / swivel in any way you wish to suit your needs! Great fun for kids!! The wireless device means you can pick up and take to any room you wish. The iProtect is the perfect device for campers / hikers. I found that other wireless light devices didn't have a brightness that stopped me getting headaches and tiredness. With our low 3000k brightness, it is excellent for reading / writing. The device can also reach a massive 5000k which is excellent for outdoor people. Long battery life and easy to charge.

If anyone has the time and to check my campaign out then please do as I would love to hear your advice (good AND bad).

Look forward to your replies,

Sean Murdoch
iProtect
iProtect
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by artur_linov » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:04 pm

Your story is great!
Guys, do you have any tips/suggestions on how to launch facebook event and contest?
5+ experience in GameDev & educational projects on coding
https://indiegogo.liveedu.tv/
artur_linov
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by vregina » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:55 pm

We are 5 days into our campaign. The first day was GREAT, it was nonstop movement. But it's slowly died down through the week. We bought a Facebook ad and everything. What are some tips?
Thank you!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/12 ... ion-boxset
vregina
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by lowkey » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:08 pm

vregina wrote:We are 5 days into our campaign. The first day was GREAT, it was nonstop movement. But it's slowly died down through the week. We bought a Facebook ad and everything. What are some tips?
Thank you!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/12 ... ion-boxset

hey there.

"we bought facebook ads and everything" doesnt mean much. you need to tell us more for us to help you. for example you can buy $1 per day with facebook ads, that will most definitely give you nothing. so please be more specific.

you should read my posts on 1 year 7 months marketing research compiled down here. that will give you a rough guideline on what to work with.
1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
promoting-your-campaign-1-year-7-months-research-compiled-t7092.html
Guide to Kickstarter Landing Page To Get Leads
post36039.html
lowkey
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --

by fastforward » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:13 am

@lowkey.
I read your post " 1 year 7 months marketing research compiled down "

Impressive.

Come and hop in our team. We already have a kickstarter project about an activewear. We were a victim of Funded Today like a year ago and we vowed never to use any of those bloodsucker leaches.
We would love to have your expertise in our project.
Regards.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/546670650/veni-vidi-vici-worlds-best-activewear-innovative-c?ref=popular
fastforward
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by iniebelt » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:58 am

Many thanks for sharing your technique, it is super useful for the new creator on Kickstarter including myself :)
iniebelt
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by travice123 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:21 pm

Hey

This was a really cool post! I Learned a lot from it. We are launching in 8 Days! Wish us luck! Would be great if you could give us some feedback on our Kickstarter Campaign. Would anyone be interested? :D
travice123
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by namod » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:04 am

Thank you for the info!
Even though it is quite obvious, some people need to read it before accepting as a truth- Kickstarter on its own is not a success yet.
namod
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Previous

Return to Share Your Kickstarter Story (Updates, Campaign Stats, Marketing Strategies Used)

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts