Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

Indiegogo Discussion

Indiegogo is cooler!

If you're using Indiegogo instead of Kickstarter, you can share tips, projects, and ask questions about Indiegogo here.

by smokoinc » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:35 am

it is definitely better
smokoinc
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by GCharb » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:24 pm

I agree, I find Indiegogo more flexible with non American users, like I can choose US currency even though I am in Canada, something Kickstarter does not allow, but I am having difficulty with the layout tool, like in formatting YouTube videos properly, they always end-up being very narrow on the campaign page, dimensions are not retained, even if I enter them manually in the HTML code view, but all in all I prefer Indiegogo!
GCharb
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by imazing » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:43 am

indiegogo just took the backer money, be careful!!

indiegogo just not reply any update, and all massage we send to them no reply. 3 months from the campaign end we cannot get the fund, everyday get backer email asking us what happening, but nothing we can do. none of the backer get refund at all too. we have ask our customer, friends to support to us, but now they lose the money, and we cannot make the product.
imazing
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by porter » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:44 am

I agree. IndieGoGo it's absolutley great anyway for what I know now you can KS also outside US, right?
porter
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Previous

Return to Indiegogo Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts