Lessons From Shoes that Have Raised Over $800,000
    Artofthekickstart
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Lessons From Shoes that Have Raised Over $800,000

by Artofthekickstart » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:18 pm

This week on Art of the Kickstarter, we interviewed Antonia Saint Dunbar, creator of the Antonia Saint New York heels and flats. These stylish, fashionable shoes feel like sneakers and have already raised over $800,000 with 10 days left to go on Kickstarter!

Here are our key takeaways:

-How to build a great team for your crowdfunding project
    -How to provide a highly-customized product on Kickstarter
    -How to make the most out of a Kickstarter Live Stream
    -What to know before you launch a fashion project on Kickstarter
    -How to communicate about your product effectively

Check it out here and let us know what you think! https://artofthekickstart.com/heels-that-feel-like-sneakers-aotk200/

Art of the Kickstart
    info@artofthekickstart.com
    http://www.Artofthekickstart.com
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Lessons From Shoes that Have Raised Over $800,000

by Xanxan » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:03 pm

Indeed good ideas are here. By the way, do someone here have tennis shoes? I need advice.
    UnaSlater
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by UnaSlater » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:08 pm

Xanxan wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:03 pm Indeed good ideas are here. By the way, do someone here have tennis shoes? I need advice.
    What exactly would you like to know? In general, these are my favorite shoes and I know absolutely everything about them, so I can help you with any question you have. Two years ago I didn't even know what are tennis shoes and I started to be interested in this subject only after I saw that a friend of mine started praising tennis shoes because they are comfortable to the maximum and offer ease to the feet, which is what I needed because I always have problems with my feet and I must be very careful not to irritate.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:24 pm

UnaSlater wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:08 pm
    Xanxan wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:03 pm Indeed good ideas are here. By the way, do someone here have tennis shoes? I need advice.
    What exactly would you like to know? In general, these are my favorite shoes and I know absolutely everything about them, so I can help you with any question you have. Two years ago I didn't even know what are tennis shoes and I started to be interested in this subject only after I saw that a friend of mine started praising tennis shoes because they are comfortable to the maximum and offer ease to the feet, which is what I needed because I always have problems with my feet and I must be very careful not to irritate.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!