Convertible Leash System for BIG DOGS Pre-Launch Update 1
    gear-wise
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Convertible Leash System for BIG DOGS Pre-Launch Update 1

by gear-wise » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:12 am

Hi All!

Ive been posting on these forums over the past couple weeks trying to get feedback to plan my kickstarter strategy.

At first I was hesitant to release too much info, but since my launch is in 2 weeks, I'm going to let the cat out of the bag and hope to generate some buzz on these forums!

Here is a preview of my product and my story!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NE2XM-8B9U

I have been working on a product called the CONVERTIBLE LEASH SYSTEM for the past 2 years. It started with the rescue of my dog Cooper.

My wife and I love taking him with us, and we had TONS of accessories for him to go camping, running, and even just walking to poop. We hated having to always carry around all of these leashes!

One day, driving home from work, I thought of an idea to possibly combine 6 of our leash functions into 1 Leash system.
    I ordered some buckle components and a week later I was on my couch fiddling with different combinations and was eventually able to come up with one that allowed me to do everything I wanted in a leash!

I was able to do a small production run and spent that summer at every dog show in the Los Angeles/Orange County Area.

Our customers loved our product! It was perfect for their small and medium sized dogs...

BUT we got TONS of requests for a stronger version for larger "working" dogs.

We have a tried and true design that we know our customers love. But we need help raising the funds for metal buckles and production...Depending on how this whole thing goes, I have a few ways to meet this goal. But in the end, all I want is to be able to offer the CONVERTIBLE LEASH SYSTEM to owners of ALL sizes of dogs!

As of now, I am in my final prep phases, polishing our video, double checking our rewards and creating our media for flyers, posts and emails.
    Everything is has been shot, designed, edited and written by my wife and I TOTALLY IN HOUSE operation. So as you can imagine...its been quite a lot of work!

We are very excited to launch on Wednesday March 18th and would greatly appreciate your support and any feedback on our pre-launch updates as they come out!

Best Regards,
    Kirk Iwasaki

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Convertible Leash System for BIG DOGS Pre-Launch Update

by Cristina » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:17 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Convertible Leash System for BIG DOGS Pre-Launch Update

by sbriggman » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:33 pm

I wouldn't use it myself (don't have a dog), but could see how some dog owners might!
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.